Provider banned

• Pyle1
  • 05-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Would you be nervous if you had an appointment in the near future with a provider you have discovered has been banned?
  • klutz
  • 05-15-2019, 06:06 PM
Recently found myself in this position. Found out they were banned for something simple... wasnt a big deal. So no, not necessarily.
Would you be nervous if you had an appointment in the near future with a provider you have discovered has been banned? Originally Posted by Pyle1
Women run their mouths here just like in the rw. Unless a provider broke a core nuclear rule i wouldn't care.
  • Pyle1
  • 05-17-2019, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. She never comments here so I don't think she was running her mouth. The day of the appointment she ghosted me anyway
Thanks for the responses guys. She never comments here so I don't think she was running her mouth. The day of the appointment she ghosted me anyway Originally Posted by Pyle1
Sorry! I can't decide if that's funny or sad or both.

So who is she?????????????????????????
'Thanks for the responses guys. She never comments here so I don't think she was running her mouth. The day of the appointment she ghosted me anyway."

So why not then spill the beans.
  • Pyle1
  • 05-20-2019, 07:33 PM
'Thanks for the responses guys. She never comments here so I don't think she was running her mouth. The day of the appointment she ghosted me anyway."

So why not then spill the beans. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
A fair question. The following day she apologized with a standard excuse. She is the only provider on my side of town that isn't fat and or old so I am not ready to put her on blast. Shit happens. If you really want to know you can pm me.
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2019, 08:06 PM
Some times providers make simple mistakes that gets them banned, then you have the problem providers that argue with everybody 24/7 about anything and everything, those few are easy to spot, they been banned numerous times for not having self control.
I have no clue who you are talking about, but it is public knowledge that is is rather hard for ladies to get banned here. Guys get banned easily over image violations and repeated rudeness.

I you don't see a lady mouthing off, the usual options are that she is mouthy in private, she repeatedly breaks the rules about Weekly Updates, or she disclosed a member's personal info.

Also, members can be banned for letting other people access their accounts or having multiple handles.