Lately I've Had A lot Of Retired Male Friends Ask me....

If I want to use their home as a part time in call for FUN if I'm in that part of the world...

I think it's sweet however, I think about my visitors complete peace during playtime..

Although , some of these retirees have awesome 😀😁homes I'm thinking about it.
😊..
Guys?
Any feedback?

Some of these Guys are in Webster, The Woodlands & Memorial.

Oh and 1 in the heights.

They all mentioned taking their dig out or going to run an 😉errand if I needed to use only give them a day to 4 hour notice..some said 1 hour.
🤗they are so sweet & only want to ..play later in return

🤔I'm not sure just thinking about it..😀

I want to help keep them going STRONG ..and my lifestyle keeps them excited.

Any comments?

I refer hotels & notels..but for variety ☺ & RELAXING home environment it may be FUN.

💋Nicole

( I'm talking 65 plus year old kinky private retirees homes)
From a hobbiest stand point I prefer to go to a private house over a hotel where there are cameras every where and being watched. There may be cameras at a private residence but chances are they are not being monitored and the systems are much less sophisticated. Unless something happenes, they probably will never be watched.

The two items I am concerned about is hidden cameras in the hobby room and who else is in the house. I have a slight fear of someone else lurking in another room, maybe watching, or worse having bad intentions.

The private home also adds some kink. In March of this year she had a pool at this private home and we had play time on the couch, in the pool, and in the kitchen.

If the provider had a review history with positive reviews from long time hobbiests I would definitely hobby out of a private home. For a newbie....no way!

One time a provider and I were in the middle of a session when you could here occupants of the house talking. My mind went away from the session and on to other things. She had warned me they were there, but still a quite house to sounds of other people ruined the mood. Usually I require no one else to be in the house with us except maybe her dogs.
No way in hell I would knowingly do that
Yea..bad idea..
This one retiree will not let me get to work.

And he's like oh im about to cum.

I quit.

Going to the Hotel ..this was not a good idea.
��
����..atleast I can say I gave it a shot.
��
He either thinks he will get some free tang or wants get off watching vids of you and your customers.

I see no other reasons for his to do it.
Venus is a girl who understands the value of coed.
You are very correct sir
Same on both sites
I had a provider that was house sitting a few years back and it was a fuck palace. The guy who owned it had it designed for sex. Huge showers, pool, hot tub, mirrors over the bed. It was fantastic. We had great sex there. If you could use a place like that, it would be very much worth it. But I'm sure places like that are few and far between.
I would imagine a lot of hidden cameras everywhere in those houses
  • Trey
  • 05-22-2019, 01:06 AM
I wouldn't even have considered the thought if I was you lady. Retired means to much time on hand. At the best he gonna be all in ya business. So many issues, so so many. No way.
  • bbkid
  • 05-22-2019, 06:44 AM
No way in hell I would knowingly do that Originally Posted by tbone2u
Venus is a girl who understands the value of coed. Originally Posted by Eidolon
Yes to all of the above.