I have a confession to make...

I'm managed. Yes. It's true. Rockerrick, David Douchehurst and Still Looking all manage me. When I get out of line, these guys keep their pimp hand strong.

When that doesn't work- I'm forced to go talk to "the Godfather" and kiss the ring. I usually get a stern talking to.

They do 100% of my booking and screening. When I need a woman to talk to, TS SL comforts me. When I need enforcement Rockerrick really comes thru. David doesn't do much, besides eat all my food. He's just the brains behind this operation. Typical pimp.

I guess I can skip hooker church tomorrow, since I confessed.

Okay. That's all.

Best,

Jane Doe
That was supposed to be a secret. What are the other girls I manage going to think?
You manage other girls? I thought I was the only one, Rick.

Oh. You are breaking my heart.
Tell them how you keep me in line by threatening to feed me to the OPEC leaders. Go ahead... tell em'!
Oh no. I've said too much. David is demanding I buy him copious amounts of food and forcing me to go out with him in public.
Well I use the Toyz and Rocky threat because I know of your fear of falling into a pit of hungry alligators.

But that damn David character is one hungry cannibal, be careful. I hear he's not a cheap date.
  • Toyz
  • 12-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Didnt take her long to revert to form did it?

Oh fuck.
Running away now.
Rockerrick, David Douchehurst and Still Looking all manage me. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Sounds like a top-heavy organization.
No, Jane's the one who's top heavy
  • Toyz
  • 12-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a top-heavy organization. Originally Posted by Centaur
Sounds like the firm of Moe, Larry & Curly Hoogar Helpers Services...

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk...
I'm poorly managed. Yes. It's true. Rockerrick, David Douchehurst and Still Looking all manage me. When I get out of line, these guys keep their pimp hand strong.

When that doesn't work- I'm forced to go talk to "the Godfather" and kiss the ring. I usually get a stern talking to.

They do 100% of my booking and screening. When I need a woman to talk to, TS SL comforts me. When I need enforcement Rockerrick really comes thru. David doesn't do much, besides eat all my food. He's just the brains behind this operation. Typical pimp.

I guess I can skip hooker church tomorrow, since I confessed.

Okay. That's all.

Best,

Jane Doe Originally Posted by Jane Doe
There, I fixed that for you...
You guys are slacking. I think I might start taking applications for new pimp(s). I've heard that Rocky is a nice fella. I know nothing about the other leaders.
Whar's mah gotdamm pizza, wombman!!!!!!