Vicki vs. Perfect

I have seen perfect and her high satisfaction service but vicki service seems to be on the same level... who wins in the over all looks department? I'm only going to be in town long enough to make one stop... and go!
Vicky: anything you want to do to her ass, Perfect: last abbreviated session when I tried to DATO jumped up like a scalded cat saying "I no do, my gu-friend will" (did give her $40 cuz I fingered her in greeting)
I did a double with vicki and perfect.
Hands down perfect takes the looks contest.
However, the only one i would see again is vicki. She is a true cockpleaser, that worked incredably hard to make sure i was satisfied.
I have not seen Vicki but I was very impressed with Perfect. She can get very aggressive and I was balls deep within 30 seconds of meeting her. That’s quite a hello from an exceptionally attractive woman.
Vicky: anything you want to do to her ass, Perfect: last abbreviated session when I tried to DATO jumped up like a scalded cat saying "I no do, my gu-friend will" (did give her $40 cuz I fingered her in greeting) Originally Posted by Wiley7223
I don't see that you did a review on Vicki. Can you elaborate on "anything"? Does that mean she is greek friendly? Haven't found too many that are. PM me if you need to.