The Art Of An Introduction Letter

I'm not suggesting, "How 3pm Saturday behind the bowling alley on Main? I'll be in the green Econoline Van with the engine running...hop in.." Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Wait a minute! You mean that doesn't work?
Wait a minute! You mean that doesn't work? Originally Posted by pjorourke
For the suave and sophisticated like yourself, probably yes ….
It also struck a nerve because I've been guilty of the tactless "You busy?" PMs... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
There's nothing wrong with that. I've accepted dates that started with that sort of communication - they had positive check outs on references, they were comfortable with my requirements and I could find nothing particularly unattractive about them, my schedule was open and we agreed to meet.

However, was I excited for the first date? I was aware of it, and mildly curious how it would unfold. However, that doesn't occupy the kind of head space the gentlemen who wrote the nice introduction did. I meet with few people and don't get a deluge of inquiries. I'm happy to read someone's thoughts.

And I imagine, that when a woman has been anticipating the moment you're finally in the same room, it shows.
It's all about mental stimulation. A man who has a way with words or a genuine, warm tone is ten steps ahead from the beginning. Originally Posted by Eliza
So let me get this straight -- you enjoy oral stimulation?
I like a brief introductory letter that helps me to assess a gentleman’s personality. Being concise, unique, honest and forthcoming with references go a long way. I might sound a bit narcissistic, HOWEVER, (and I capitalize however) I do like it when he tells me what prompted his interest to contact me, and also what are his plans/thoughts for our rendezvous (it varies, though!).

After cross-checking his particulars, I'll then start with the verbal jousting. Words are like an element that is used to fuel an internal fire in all of us, therefore, I like using subtle innuendos as means of weaving a cocoon of seduction as we’re emailing each other; so that when we do meet I want to just rip his damn trousers off; instantaneously.

I like it when we keep things fun, fresh, interesting and flirty until the day of our rendezvous.
I'm not suggesting, "How 3pm Saturday behind the bowling alley on Main? I'll be in the green Econoline Van with the engine running...hop in.." Originally Posted by atlcomedy
only heaven knows...
  • Eliza
  • 01-06-2010, 09:00 PM
So let me get this straight -- you enjoy oral stimulation? Originally Posted by pjorourke
In more ways than one
Good answer!
Words are like an element that is used to fuel an internal fire in all of us,
A great statement.
You'd be surprised that some gals are put off by TMI (That Much Info.) with a first contact. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I love a warm introduction! After all, I am inviting friends-to-be into my life, it is the least one can do to properly introduce himself.

I seek out men of outstanding character and demeanor; I am comfortable with disabilities and status is not a factor. If they are intelligent and charming they are always attractive to me, I was never a looks girl and it actually turns me off a bit if they comment on their physical status.

Passion, I love when they let me know who they are and what they are passionate about; their passon is my passion, I have learned so much from clients that have become friends.

My best as always,

Chloe Summers
I remember once having a meet-and-greet with a potential new gentleman. Originally Posted by Eliza
I'm curious to know if this meet-and-greet led to an actual date. I discourage ladies I mentor to engage in these kinds of meetings simply because their time is much too valuable. One's website(s) should be representative enough for any gentlemen to make a firm decision as to whether or not he wants to meet.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Nin and WTF far behind? Originally Posted by terbul
If so, let's hope the mod's here take into account your shot over the bow. You have no chance in the Witty department. It does not take an essay to figure that out. Hopefully for you, you can screw your way into the Mod's good graces. If not, . . .

To the subject at hand. If you are into women into themselves , write an essay telling them how much you adore them. Personally I can not do that. If they can not figure out that I am interested in a few short lines that triggers a phone conversation. I made a mistake contacting them.

I sure as hell do not want to see a lady that is mildly interested because I met her minimum requirements and she wants the money.
Ok.
So.
Art of letters.
Where is the discussion? Am I missing something?

(Yawn.)
I sure as hell do not want to see a lady that is mildly interested because I met her minimum requirements and she wants the money. Originally Posted by WTF
Did I read this right? It's not all about the money? Did someone get a hold of WTF's keyboard?
I'm curious to know if this meet-and-greet led to an actual date. I discourage ladies I mentor to engage in these kinds of meetings simply because their time is much too valuable. One's website(s) should be representative enough for any gentlemen to make a firm decision as to whether or not he wants to meet. Originally Posted by Exotic Lily
I have mixed feelings in this regard. There's no question that time is valuable. I don't think I'd suggest a new lady start meeting people for strictly social affairs - she needs to get to know how her boundaries fit within the context of being a professional Companion, and solidify her approach and philosophy.

However, I find myself holding a different philosophy. I won't necessarily agree to giving anyone who contacts me that sort of consideration. However, if I find someone through the internet that I consider interesting and intelligent, and a little asking about ensures me they're good people - I don't mind joining them for a drink if time allows during my travels. It's nice if a date comes out of it, and sometimes it does. It's also great to find fascinating people of various backgrounds. Not everything needs to lead to romance and money, life and people can provide other benefits.