Provider: TS Marlene
Phone: 972-352-0244
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...u-get/28171810
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ and Preston
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Some kissing, BBBJ (on her), Light Massage, Face Pounding (on me), Mish (on me)
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 160
Hair Color and Length: Black but in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Really nice body. Trim, great tits and nice shaved cock. She definitely looks like her photos. Very pretty face. She speaks VERY little English which ended up being a huge problem in the end. Recommend but with reservations
Recommendation: Yes
LOL, I talked myself out of calling her today and opted for Beba instead.
Is Marlene a heavy smoker?
Is Marlene a heavy smoker? Originally Posted by Lechertoo
she actually didn't smoke during the session but I saw an ashtray with a couple of butts (ha ha).
Is Marlene a heavy smoker? Originally Posted by Lechertoo
Speaking of Beba...was she a non-rush conversational type? I like to get down to business as much as the next guy, but it can be a long fucking hour if that's all there is.
Speaking of Beba...was she a non-rush conversational type? I like to get down to business as much as the next guy, but it can be a long fucking hour if that's all there is. Originally Posted by randysex
She did not seem to rush me. We talked some before we started. I tend to get completely undressed at the start (due to the shower or in this case wipes) so I probably not the best to ask. She did spend time telling me about her other activities and hobbies.
Randy, thanks for the review! We keep getting the same feedback on Marlene - she rushes the session. She rushed me on my last session, and that was, well, my last session with her

Having read the review, I'm not sure why you would give her a "Yes". Go see Barbara of Dallas. I think you will have better luck.