URL / Website: twitter.com/dianadeestx
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 35 and Wm Cannon
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV and MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner body with just enough curves. Cute face with good smiles and eager to please. Genuine personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Don’t forget the “tx” when you search for her handle. Lol. Gross.
Thanks for the review

This is why MH777

https://mobile.twitter.com/dianadees

I'm sure this other Diana Dees is a nice lady...but I truly DO NOT want to fuck her
Are you guys stupid or just full of shit? That's not who nothingtolose is talking about, but that's obvious to anyone that's been around and knows he's got street cred... unlike these amateurs in the peanut gallery with a twitter feed and apparently nothing else to do.

I've seen Diana many times. This review is spot on.
r/woosh
lol...Sonny's drunk...or hit his head
He must be, or maybe his reading comprehension is that of a 3rd grader.
Took a tumble from a stepstool at the least
We need to get along. No need for hostilities
Would someone please tell me what UTR means? I thought it meant "unable to review" or "under the radar" which would translate to about the same thing. The OP labeled his review UTR, but yet wrote a review. Where am I confused? TIA
Would someone please tell me what UTR means? I thought it meant "unable to review" or "under the radar" which would translate to about the same thing. The OP labeled his review UTR, but yet wrote a review. Where am I confused? TIA Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Under the radar...
Under the radar doesn't necessarily mean can't review just means the provider isnt an active on the boards but likes to stay low key and plays ocassionally.
How the hell do you access a protected twitter account? Kinda useless, no?
How the hell do you access a protected twitter account? Kinda useless, no? Originally Posted by AustinDevGuy
Given the sensitive nature of our world, I guess another precaution.

On a somewhat related note, have you all seen what some of the Instagram models do? Some of them actually get guys to pay them for access to their Insta feed. Ladies are now monetizing even just access to their world.