IOWA

Wow, they just gifted Trump the election. Thank you Democrats.
Wow, they just gifted Trump the election. Thank you Democrats. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Really? A meaningless state like Iowa screws things up and that will change the outcome of an election 9 months out?

Since you have already annointed Trump as POTUS until 2025, your comments are rather meaningless.
Really? A meaningless state like Iowa screws things up and that will change the outcome of an election 9 months out?

Since you have already annointed Trump as POTUS until 2025, your comments are rather meaningless. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'm actually going to agree with Ellen on this on that Iowa is royally screwing up their process.
Well, it apparently is not meaningless to the Dems. Thay spent a ton of money and time in that meanless state.
Personally, I think they need to get rid of that system.

Since you have already annointed Trump as POTUS until 2025, your comments are rather meaningless. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well it seems like 2 people have declared victory. Mayor Pete and Sanders. They declaired it themselves. What a joke.
Well, it apparently is not meaningless to the Dems. Thay spent a ton of money and time in that meanless state.
Personally, I think they need to get rid of that system. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
On that I would agree. Get rid of the caucus system.

Money was spent in Iowa because the state is first in line and, unfortunately, can destroy the hopes of some candidates but rarely hurt the chances of the leaders.

Super Tuesday in March will be the first decisive voting:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...erTuesday.html
I'm actually going to agree with Ellen on this on that Iowa is royally screwing up their process. Originally Posted by Agent220
I don't disagree that Iowa screwed up. And it does not surprise me at all.
Somewhere in a darkened room, Vladimir Putin is stroking a white Persian cat, saying "I see that we meet again, Mr. Bond".
I've never understood cacaus (sp), straw poll, super delegates.
But whatever they like to do.
I feel we may be looking at the Iowa caucus debacle incorrectly. Instead of highlighting the multiple abject failures, we should appreciate the challenges they faced with the resources they had.

This may well have been the first time they attempted an honest caucus, without predetermined results utilizing a lot of people unaccustomed to having to do math and stuff. The skill gap alone is noteworthy. In previous years they were likely told what the results were beforehand and simply had to back-port the numbers to support it. Maybe they should at least get a participation trophy for trying something different.
This may well have been the first time they attempted an honest caucus, without predetermined results utilizing a lot of people unaccustomed to having to do math and stuff. The skill gap alone is noteworthy. In previous years they were likely told what the results were beforehand and simply had to back-port the numbers to support it. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You might want to step away from the Nyquil.

https://people.howstuffworks.com/iowa-caucus.htm
You might want to step ... Originally Posted by Dev Null

You might want to Google "Gut Punch" There you may find 4 things that took one in Iowa; Creepy Uncle Joe, the Iowa Caucus process, the poles that had Creepy Uncle Joe leading at 25%+ and your believe that he is any longer of use to the Demonicrats
...and your believe that he is any longer of use ... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
My "believe"? You might want to consult a dictionary on that one.

That's the problem with right-wingers. They won't learn the English language, and the don't assimilate into American society. They should all go back where they came from. Maybe we should build a wall.
In these times, people want an answer immediately when they close the doors. If they would have gotten a good talley in 24 hours, I wouldn't see a problem. I haven't checked the news today, so I don't know if they have a winner.

But i'd rather have a solid answer in a day or two than an immediate guess response.
...They should all go back where they came from. Maybe we should build a wall. Originally Posted by Dev Null

I believe your next move is to go shopping at your local Walmart immediately. Welcome to the party.. Here, have a new Bible. Collect the set...