TCB SKILLS SUCK

If these providers TCB better they'd make more dough. If I was late I would be seeing someone walk out before I had 1st shot.
Don’t they all?!
If they had better TCB and life skills they wouldn't be doing this, at least most of them.
Some are good at it - some, not so much... If it is important to you, they will not get your business. Try to find the best ladies that appeal to your TCB skill set.

I have found numerous ladies with the right combination of TCB skills AND great tits (BBG, Bentley J, etc.) - they’re out there. You can find ‘em!!
Some are good at it - some, not so much... If it is important to you, they will not get your business. Try to find the best ladies that appeal to your TCB skill set.

I have found numerous ladies with the right combination of TCB skills AND great tits (BBG, Bentley J, etc.) - they’re out there. You can find ‘em!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yeah it’s NICE when a provider has good Tcb skills, but I can look past some bad TCB if something else balances it. There were some minor inconveniences when I saw OP, but whatever. The things we did will forever stay etched in my memory.
If these providers TCB better they'd make more dough. If I was late I would be seeing someone walk out before I had 1st shot. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Lucas,none im gonna say names of,as they all have reviews on here and the reviews are good. But one recently said she would be at my place shortly and almostb2 hrs later no response. Said ohh the car battery was dead .almshe had to do was text and tell me or setup for next day. Ive been happy with Vic .shes kept me busy and happy for sure
Many of our TCB skills also suck and I’m sure that’s part of the problem- I always cancel and don’t ghost and go if I can’t cancel way ahead of time
Originally Posted by BudakaL