Kat in Grand Island

Has anyone seen Kat in G.I. lately? Her pics on EA show about a 150 lb variance
Seen her last month, she carries a few extra pounds for sure but her service is outstanding!
Link?
I’ve seen her many times. The pics with blue hair and fake long blonde hair are accurate. She’s not slim but she’s def lost weight compared to her old pics and as noted above, great service.
I’ve seen her many times. The pics with blue hair and fake long blonde hair are accurate. She’s not slim but she’s def lost weight compared to her old pics and as noted above, great service. Originally Posted by BannerBruce
She didn't lose her boobs did she?? Lol
She didn't lose her boobs did she?? Lol Originally Posted by Nyguyy4155
Lol. She still has them.
I guess if you like dirty feet and zits on tits she is a real find!
I guess if you like dirty feet and zits on tits she is a real find! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
How the f do you get zits there.
How the f do you get zits there. Originally Posted by randombl
Simple. Go to her link. Click on more pics and reviews. Scroll down to the pick of her with the flower bikini top. That's how the fuck you do!
Minor blemish.
How the f do you get zits there. Originally Posted by randombl
Simple. Go to her link. Click on more pics and reviews. Scroll down to the pick of her with the flower bikini top. That's how the fuck you do! Originally Posted by tbear4u77

You misunderstood the question randombl asked. He's asking how do you get (acquire) zits on tits.
  • stein
  • 10-08-2021, 04:33 AM
Could it be sweating with a bra on?
You misunderstood the question randombl asked. He's asking how do you get (acquire) zits on tits. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
If that is what was meant then my apologies Randombl. To that question I do not have the answer. Maybe on of the ladies can help out with that one.
Oily skin.
Or an excess of cum on tits action.