Picture tracing

A recent alert made me wonder if you gentlemen know how to do this?

On those BP ads when you see a beautiful body and want to know for sure if the girl is legit.
Trace the picture(s).

On Google Chrome it's easy,
hover over the picture and right click, choose either Google image search or Tin eye search from the drop down.

ON other browsers you may have to copy and paste the image into Google search or Tineye and then search by way of their website.

This will tell you when where and how many times that pic has been used and posted. Sometimes it will lead you to a model's website or photo website and you'l know then that the pictures were stolen and the ad is most likely either completely false or a bait and switch.

Gentlemen, you can probably save yourselves some time and money and in some cases some very unpleasant circumstances.
See an ad you like?
do a google search on at least the girls name and number and see how many ads she's placed.

Pictures look too good to be true?
Search and find out if they are.

The proceeding message was just a PSA for the information of the clients from one crazy old hooker and is does not represent the stance of this website nor it's members.
I'm lazy, I just text Stig. Works like a charm. When he's not orbiting the earth.
jinny....
great p.s.a...thanks for the new trick....