Has this ever happen to you?

A couple nights ago I went to The Asian Spa 888. It was about 10:45, I called ahead because I thought they were closed. I got there the door was open and I was ushered to the first room. The girl came in and started the massage. 10 minutes in I'm trying to work my magic when I hear a banging at the front door. I guess they locked it when I came in. I thought oh shit it's the cops because I saw a police car about 2 blocks away when I came in. At first they didn't answer the door but they kept banging at the door. Finally they answered, it was an irritate lady asking if some man was hear. They acted like they couldn't understand, then the lady started opening doors. She came in my room first then left and then they finally told her he was in the shower. She cursed him out but he never came out. She called him a drunk and left. Needless to say the rest of my massage was uneventful.
  • BSer
  • 05-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Was his name Bambino?
A pissed off woman I don't know is searching for her drunken husband and walks in on me getting a massage from an Asian???
Happens to me a couple of times a day...
No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn a few weeks back
Was his name Bambino? Originally Posted by BSer
just spit Cherokee Red all over the iPad
Sounds like the set-up for a good joke.
That's one of OMGs bat shit crazy women!!!
  • cabot
  • 05-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Yes, that happened to me once...

...but I hid in the sauna, not the shower.
What didn't you ask her if she wanted a threesome?
Yeah cabot...I'd like to hear more of this story
  • cabot
  • 05-06-2014, 07:59 AM
I was just kidding around. I should have tacked a smiley.
If you were at AAP it might have been me.
A couple nights ago I went to The Asian Spa 888. It was about 10:45, I called ahead because I thought they were closed. I got there the door was open and I was ushered to the first room. The girl came in and started the massage. 10 minutes in I'm trying to work my magic when I hear a banging at the front door. I guess they locked it when I came in. I thought oh shit it's the cops because I saw a police car about 2 blocks away when I came in. At first they didn't answer the door but they kept banging at the door. Finally they answered, it was an irritate lady asking if some man was hear. They acted like they couldn't understand, then the lady started opening doors. She came in my room first then left and then they finally told her he was in the shower. She cursed him out but he never came out. She called him a drunk and left. Needless to say the rest of my massage was uneventful. Originally Posted by brownsdodgers17
sounds like the start of a good review, go for it
  • Devo
  • 05-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Didn't she ever hear of a Warrant?
What I don't get is - why would she barge into all the rooms but not where he was hiding? If she was that hell-bent on finding him, why didn't she drag him out and home? Sounds a little fishy to me.