Ever bang a bald chick?

Not interested, I'm still lookin for a midget
Dennis Rodman is in town?
Twice. Once knowingly one it was a surprise.
  • Devo
  • 05-04-2014, 05:28 PM
I think she was in the first "Star Trek" movie, she boned "Vger" and got absorbed.

I remember because I got my first tit feel at that movie.......
I don't feel like getting my ass whip today. With a muscle ass/thighs,Like hers, she should have enter the Derby.........
Not interested, I'm still lookin for a midget Originally Posted by amishgangster

Go down to Houston. Their midget is Korean.
Would that be "Lil Hamhocks"??
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=197721
Would that be "Lil Hamhocks"??
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=197721 Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Fuck that little midget ho. She gave me the run around down in MD last month. I put an alert on her as a time wasting bitch just to piss her off.

Theres a midget on P411 in Chicago, I'm thinkin road trip this summer
Go down to Houston. Their midget is Korean. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hey partner, most full blooded Korean are midgets.
Hey partner, most full blooded Korean are midgets. Originally Posted by eaglehorse

Not true at all... The new hottie at kyoto is Cayenne. She has an incredible body of amazon proportions. Anyone seen her yet?
I think he was talking about the men. Lil'Kim stands on a milk crate when he is behind the podium.

Now think about this, a bald Asian midget..........ijs
Long ago, wasn't there that one girl in Carrick who had alopecia (a condition that left her with no hair on her entire body)? I never saw her, but I know that quite a few guys did. Supposedly she was a little ... odd. Even not withstanding the "no hair" thing. But supposedly pretty good in session.
Not interested, I'm still lookin for a midget Originally Posted by amishgangster
A few years back in a Niagara Falls strip club there was a midget....
I took her for some VIP dances and got some extras....
I thought she'd be busy all night... but I guess I was pretty much the only degenerate there... Surprised me.
  • Tetas
  • 05-15-2014, 12:16 PM
I love that name..."Lil Hamhocks"...I giggle every time i hear it or see that pic of her standing on the dresser.