R.M.

R.M., people are trying to send you mail; so, please clean out your mail box.
  • R.M.
  • 11-22-2018, 11:19 AM
Thanks I just did. Happy Turkey Day.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2018, 11:22 AM
Thanks I just did. Happy Turkey Day. Originally Posted by R.M.
Happy Turkey day to you my dear!

I think a few of our fellow posters got pardoned by Trump yesterday.
What’s left of us...

Happy thanks giving everyone.
gobble gobble gobble some more
  • R.M.
  • 11-23-2018, 06:48 AM
Happy Turkey day to you my dear!

I think a few of our fellow posters got pardoned by Trump yesterday. Originally Posted by WTF
That's a long list sugar... Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
That's a long list sugar... Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by R.M.
You look fantastic RM . Happy Thanksgiving
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 08:13 AM
That's a long list sugar... Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by R.M.
Only Peas and Carrots were pardoned by Trump....no other Turkeys!
Thanks I just did. Happy Turkey Day. Originally Posted by R.M.
Thank you, I did, and I hope you had a good one as well.

Only Peas and Carrots were pardoned by Trump....no other Turkeys! Originally Posted by WTF
Trump pardoned a turkey named Accost-her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBb0IHEvP0
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 09:17 AM

Trump pardoned a turkey named Accost-her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBb0IHEvP0 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that Sheriff Joe

He was rebuked by a judge on due process....
Is that Sheriff Joe

He was rebuked by a judge on due process....
Originally Posted by WTF
No, it's Accost-her. It would appear that Trump pardoned this turkey Accost-her in accordance with a court rendered decision.

So, it seems Trump isn't the renegade destroyer of judicial independence the lib-retard talking-heads in the lame-stream media make him to be.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 10:11 AM
No, it's Accost-her. It would appear that Trump pardoned this turkey Accost-her in accordance with a court rendered decision.

So, it seems Trump isn't the renegade destroyer of judicial independence the lib-retard talking-heads in the lame-stream media make him to be.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump did not pardon Jim. Trump got spanked for not giving Jim due process ...
Trump did not pardon Jim. Trump got spanked for not giving Jim due process ... Originally Posted by WTF
It's very evident from your post that you agree that Trump is not the renegade destroyer of judicial independence the lib-retard talking-heads in the lame-stream media make him to be.

Meanwhile, it's only a matter of time before the turkey Accost-her is once again banned from White House briefings. He's too much of a cry baby to control himself in accordance with new White House policies directed at the press corps.

Accost-her will be cleaned out of the White House briefing room the way R.M. deleted messages from her mail box.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 12:25 PM
It's very evident from your post that you agree that Trump is not the renegade destroyer of judicial independence the lib-retard talking-heads in the lame-stream media make him to be.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually you are wrong once again.

Trump would fire all the judges that disagreed with him if he could....but he can't.

In this particular case...he did not stand a chance and was probably advised so. That is why he raised the white flag. Kinda like ge did in Trump U
Actually you are wrong once again.

Trump would fire all the judges that disagreed with him if he could....but he can't.

In this particular case...he did not stand a chance and was probably advised so. That is why he raised the white flag. Kinda like ge did in Trump U
Originally Posted by WTF

I am not wrong, because I know FDR also wanted to fire all of the justices in the Supreme Court when he was in office; so, that puts Trump in good company. FDR didn't get his judicial bill, but the Supreme Court finally bent to his will.