Jesus and Darwin meet...Darwin wins.

• WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 08:46 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&ocid=U221DHP

"God I don't wanna die!" John Chau writes in his diary.

''Tough shit'' replied Darwin.

Chai should have wrote in his diary...."I'm really a NYT reporter".

The world outcry would be deafening.

Seriously, this guy defines naive stupidity. He is like those "naturalist" that go up into Alaska and camp out with bears. Sooner or later you are going to end up bear shit.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 09:08 AM
Chai should have wrote in his diary...."I'm really a NYT reporter".

The world outcry would be deafening.

Seriously, this guy defines naive stupidity. He is like those "naturalist" that go up into Alaska and camp out with bears. Sooner or later you are going to end up bear shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He believes in Jesus...wants to bring them Jesus's teachings and does not seem to care that he could be bringing them diseases that could be bringing death to all those he was trying to teach about Jesus.

He is a top candidate for the 2018 Darwin Award.
He believes in Jesus...wants to bring them Jesus's teachings and does not seem to care that he could be bringing them diseases that could be bringing death to all those he was trying to teach about Jesus.

He is a top candidate for the 2018 Darwin Award. Originally Posted by WTF
If he taught them about Jesus and they died, would that make you happy?

Darwin hated liberals - he felt they should die out like all unadapted species of stupid motherfuckers always do.

He also hated motherfuckers who didn't pay their fair share of taxes. Darwin loved whore mongers, though.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 10:06 AM
If he taught them about Jesus and they died, would that make you happy?

. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I'd been happy if they just kicked him off their island.

He was a stupid sob for going. But Darwin takes care of the stupid
I'd been happy if they just kicked him off their island.

He was a stupid sob for going. But Darwin takes care of the stupid Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck Darwin - stupid liberal snowflakes need safe spaces.
Fuck Darwin - stupid liberal snowflakes need safe spaces. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The guy didn't have any business going there. Im sorry he paid with his life.

Stupid fake Republicans need safe spaces like Saudi Arabia, NK and Russia
I am really surprised that the Dems are not asking for an investigation in this. I mean, they lost their shit over what's his name who got killed in Saudi Arabia but not here. Something is amiss......
I am really surprised that the Dems are not asking for an investigation in this. I mean, they lost their shit over what's his name who got killed in Saudi Arabia but not here. Something is amiss...... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Good point, Ellen. No points to score with outrage in this case, so the Dems don't give a fuck.
The guy didn't have any business going there. Im sorry he paid with his life.

Stupid fake Republicans need safe spaces like Saudi Arabia, NK and Russia Originally Posted by themystic
Who would you call a stupid fake Republican?

I think Darwin was a Whig.
  • Trey
  • 11-23-2018, 05:51 PM
I'm glad they killed him. Stop forcing worship of an obviously fake god on free happy people. Live your life in fear of going to a hell that doesn't exist. While the priests rape your offspring lol.

They did the best thing they could, kill that mother fucker. Listen to thier own god (probably looks like them) who told em kill any sob that shows up.

If they started worshipping white Jesus next thing you know you're kicked off the island. Here comes the pale skins building a church. But they want to control church land. Then they brain wash the kids, who then leave. Boom we stole your island. But you found Jesus, huh.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 06:04 PM
Good point, Ellen. No points to score with outrage in this case, so the Dems don't give a fuck. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Jesus got this nutcase killed....who can be mad at Jesus?
I'm glad they killed him. Stop forcing worship of an obviously fake god on free happy people. Live your life in fear of going to a hell that doesn't exist. While the priests rape your offspring lol.

They did the best thing they could, kill that mother fucker. Listen to thier own god (probably looks like them) who told em kill any sob that shows up.

If they started worshipping white Jesus next thing you know you're kicked off the island. Here comes the pale skins building a church. But they want to control church land. Then they brain wash the kids, who then leave. Boom we stole your island. But you found Jesus, huh. Originally Posted by Trey
Trey this post of yours, well let me just say Brilliant summary of what these "missionaries" have been doing for thousands of years
I'm reading the Indian govt. more or less ignore the problem of aggressive island natives.

they've killed 2 fisherman prior to this guy getting killed apparently by an aggressive faction who didn't like his presence.

Heck, they beat back when an Indian govt. helicopter tried to search for the 2 buried fisherman.

these natives need to be talked to certain dos and don'ts.

don't understand why they put up with this bs.