Gavin Newsome dodges a bullet!!!

Yeah, Cuntala decided to get back to DC instead of attending his rally. She would have fucked that up. Maybe she’s going back to DC to ignite the 25th?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...terror-attack/
She has a negative rating right now! He prolly paid her to not come
She has a negative rating right now! He prolly paid her to not come Originally Posted by winn dixie
Her "rating" has been in the toilet everywhere but Latrine California.
She couldn't even get 3% of Democrat votes in the primary... once they 25th Beijing Biden, she is going to be her own FABULOUS SHIT SHOW...
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 07:35 AM
I am afraid that what is to come under POTUS KumHoela - will be much worse than senile fiden.
She's moron Marxist ,,,
And how do you suppose she will act when the House run by Republicans impeach her with a few short months in the office of the Presidency.

Hell hath no furry comes to mind.
And how do you suppose she will act when the House run by Republicans impeach her with a few short months in the office of the Presidency.

Hell hath no furry comes to mind. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
What's funny is she is the vote for who becomes VP... except she won't be...because she will be sworn in to replace Biden... the Democrats will HAVE to get Republicans OK to place a new VP.. who will then immediately become a impeachment target...

What a clown show the Democrats and their acolytes in the media and tech sector have fcuked us with...

Hell hath no furry comes to mind. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If there are not 60 republicans in the Senate, then being impeached won't matter. She won't be convicted.
If there are not 60 republicans in the Senate Originally Posted by adav8s28
yet....
If there are not 60 republicans in the Senate, then being impeached won't matter. She won't be convicted. Originally Posted by adav8s28

You continue to show that you don't know what you are talking about. FYI, it takes 67 votes in the Senate to convict and remove a president that has been impeached by the House of Representatives. Your .000 batting average in this forum is still intact.
negative rating is due to sexism and white supremacists
She could always promise those Taliban dudes the same special treatment she accorded ole Willie Brown in order to gain their favor.
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 03:12 PM
'a' continually shows his abysmal ignorance of teh Constitution.

Proudly and Loudly.
You continue to show that you don't know what you are talking about. FYI, it takes 67 votes in the Senate to convict and remove a president that has been impeached by the House of Representatives. Your .000 batting average in this forum is still intact. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
You are incorrect. My batting average is at least .500. Let's assume that I didn't know the number of votes to convict (even though in the example above you could have 7 democrats to vote against Harris. I did not say that or indicate that clearly). I did get the number correct to pass a budget reconcillation bill which requires a simple majority. To send out that additional $1400 in April it was 51-50. V.P. Harris broke the tie.
(Gadfly's friends in Michigan were very happy to get that check) LOL.

Tiny has run two contests in this forum. I won the first one. In the second one I can do no worst than second.

I figured out that the death rate constant that the professor from Stanford Univ (who was against lockdowns) calculated was incorrect. He miscounted how many people actually died from CoVid on the cruise ship. I didn't just take a wild guess for the mortality in Tiny's second contest.

Last but not least OEB11 has posted that my science information was good at least three times.

Nice try NG53 but you lose.