just read this

Just read this on another website forum

"Trump signs a surrender agreement with the Taliban, excludes the Afghan government and tells Pakistan to release the Taliban leader and 5,000 of his soldiers, agreeing to leave by May 1 2021. And morons on this thread want to blame the new guy."
fake news

"Trump signs a surrender agreement with the Taliban, excludes the Afghan government and tells Pakistan to release the Taliban leader and 5,000 of his soldiers, agreeing to leave by May 1 2021. And morons on this thread want to blame the new guy." Originally Posted by VitaMan

But we didn't leave on May 1st did we? So Biden who says he was "locked into a deal" that Trump made, changed that deal to the deal Biden wanted to be out and done by 9/11 so he could say that he ended the 20year war like a trophy.

But here is the catch, it was Biden, not Trump that decided to close Bagram and move all CIA intelligence and military ( 2500 soldiers that every single Commander suggested to Biden that they stay and Biden ignored them ) out before deciding to move Americans and Afghan's. Why, because Biden didn't want everybody to know that he had decided to start moving everybody out like it was smeo big secret that might upset the Afghan government who you just told us was already aware that we were leaving.

It was the leaving, the negotiated deal with the Taliban because most Americans wanted us out. It was how Biden decided to do it that EVERYBODY including all our NATO allies, agree was a cluster fuck. Trump had nothing what so ever to do with these decisions that Biden made. Whether he would have or not, we will never know. What we do know, what the world knows, is that THIS was Joe Biden's plan from start to finish.

You can talk about Trump and his connection to this till you are blue in the face because nobody not even Democrats are buying it. Even Democrats are smart enough to understand that this was Biden's plan and they are saying so even on CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/19/polit...iny/index.html

Biden's presidency is under scrutiny as never before over Afghan chaos

President Joe Biden is struggling against an intensifying examination of his judgment, competence and even his empathy over the chaotic US exit from Afghanistan. And each attempt the administration makes to quell a furor that's tarnishing America's image only provokes more questions about its failures of planning and execution.

A defiant Biden on Wednesday rejected criticism of his leadership, as he battled the most significant self-inflicted drama of a term that he won by promising proficient government and to level with voters.
"I don't think it was a failure," the President said in an interview with George Stephanopoulos of ABC News, referring to a US pullout that sparked scenes of desperate Afghans clinging to, and falling to their deaths from, US evacuation planes.

The President had repeatedly pledged the withdrawal from the country's longest war would be orderly, deliberate and safe and that there were no circumstances that Afghanistan would suddenly fall to the Taliban.
But in the ABC News interview he changed tack, saying there was no way the US could have left without "chaos ensuing" and that such scenes were always baked into the decision to get all troops out this year.

In one part of the interview, Biden said that he didn't trust the Taliban but argued that the militia was cooperating with the US evacuation.

"I'm not sure I would have predicted nor would you or anyone else, that when we decided to leave that they'd provide safe passage for Americans to get out," the President.
In the chaos at Kabul airport, however, it is far from clear that the Taliban is cooperating. While hundreds have people have been getting through, CNN's Clarissa Ward in Kabul reported Thursday that there was no process, only mayhem of Afghans who worked for the US and are seeking exit visas because they fear for their -- and their families' -- lives. Some lucky people got through Taliban checkpoints but many others were turned back or beaten, Ward said.

Biden is failing to adequately explain why he so badly failed to predict the swift collapse of the Afghan state. And his credibility has been sullied because his confident downplaying of the risks of the withdrawal has been repeatedly confounded by events. Seven months into his term, Biden no longer gets credit simply for not being Donald Trump.

The President spoke to ABC News after details emerged from a high-level Pentagon briefing that appeared to confirm the US never had sufficient troops left in Afghanistan to facilitate the orderly, deliberate withdrawal Biden had promised. And the deeply awkward session in which Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and the nation's top military officer, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, spoke to reporters also left open the grave possibility that the US military would be unable to rescue all American citizens and potential Afghan refugees before it departs for good.

Biden's defensiveness, imprecision and apparent changes of position hardly project confidence or competence during an extraordinarily sensitive crisis on hostile foreign soil. Anytime a commander in chief does not appear in control or is in denial of obvious developments is a moment that threatens to inflict political damage.

The President's image abroad is also taking a beating. His goal of reviving US relations with allies after declaring "America is back" following the Trump administration have been complicated by dismay over the possibility that interpreters and other workers who helped US troops over 20 years could be left behind to face reprisals from the Taliban.

The issue is not even over the President's decision to leave a war that long ago lost public support.

Instead, he is being asked to answer for things that were in his power to influence: the poorly planned evacuation effort, the failure to speed up visa processing for thousands of Afghans and the missed opportunity to get US citizens out earlier.

As that pressure mounts, the President raised the possibility in the ABC News interview that the effort could stretch beyond August 31, his previous deadline.
At the Pentagon news conference, Milley and Austin inadvertently revealed the deficiencies of the US evacuation.
They said there were insufficient forces at the airport to keep its perimeter secure and to venture behind enemy lines to collect Americans or allied Afghans as they shelter from the Taliban in Kabul and elsewhere.

"We don't have the capability to go out and collect up large numbers of people," Austin said.

Austin also said US forces would try to "deconflict" the situation with the Taliban to "create passageways for them to get to the airfield." But he also admitted he didn't have enough forces to do much more.
"I don't have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul," he said.
Milley revealed that a lack of resources was also behind the decision to shutter the vast former US base at Bagram airfield further out of Kabul, in comments that implicitly confirmed that the forces were never in place to assure Biden's vow for an orderly withdrawal.

"If we were to keep both Bagram and the embassy going, that would be a significant number of military forces that would have exceeded what we had," he said.
"So we had to collapse one or the other, and a decision was made."

Both Milley and Austin, a retired general, appeared deeply uncomfortable at the news conference.
"This is a war that I fought in and led. I know the country. I know the people. And I know those who fought alongside me," Austin said.

And from Little Monster's hero

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an Illinois Republican, had harsh words for the position in which the United States now finds itself in Kabul.
"Now we are in a position where we are disgracefully begging the Taliban for permission to save Americans," Kinzinger told CNN's Jake Tapper.

But you keep pushing that ball up the hill Sisyphus my new nickname for VitaMan

Sisyphus

How is Sisyphus punished? Sisyphus is punished in the underworld by the god Zeus, who forces him to roll a boulder up a hill for eternity. Every time he nears the top of the hill, the boulder rolls back down.

"Trump signs a surrender agreement with the Taliban, excludes the Afghan government and tells Pakistan to release the Taliban leader and 5,000 of his soldiers, agreeing to leave by May 1 2021. And morons on this thread want to blame the new guy." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Quit trying to make this a Trump thing. You have nothing to gain.
fake news Originally Posted by winn dixie

Which of the items mentioned by the writer is fake news ?
Quit trying to make this a Trump thing. You have nothing to gain. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I'm not trying to make it anything. It is a Trump thing. His own national security adviser said it was a surrender.
You have twisted yourself into a pretzel to divert the COMPLETE INCOMPTENCE OF THE PISSANT AND HIS LOWLIFE BUNCH TO NERDOWELLS!!
That is some SORRY SHIT from somebody that would go to any lengthens to shill for this shit show...and try and make a shit sandwich like appetizing. You ought to be ashamed of yourself but the Anti-American left is UNCAPABLE of that
So let's blame it all on Trump, then. Now what? We can just forget about it because Trump is to blame? We should just let Biden do whatever the fuck he wants because Trump is to blame?
May 1 was pushed back because the Taliban wasn't living up to the agreement to break with Al-Qaeda. They were also threatening the cities which was also against the agreement. This caused the exit to be pushed back.

Trump administration is also to blame for dismantling the visa program which made it very difficult for afghans (those that helped us) to leave earlier. I have no idea why US citizens didn't leave before or after May 1, maybe because it's where they live and all their possessions have to be scheduled to move? This takes time. Maybe it was cost to move and securing tickets?
So. Let's blame it on Trump. Fine. This is president Faggot's problem now, and he's fucking up.
VM and roy are trolling.
You numbnuts can go read the DOHA agreements yourself... NOTHING REGARDING the actual process is spelled out.... it's simply an agreement to leave with a time table. The how is up to the POTUS and Pentagon... and the Pentagon has been too worried about pronouns and trannies, and making sure white Conservatives are driven out of the armed forces so that they will have a military that will fire on American civilians when the time comes for it...

BEIJING BIDEN AND EVERY DIPSHIT THAT VOTED FOR HIM OWN THIS SHITSTAIN ON AMERICAN HISTORY... AND IT"S GOING TO GET WORSE.
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 07:24 AM
VM - the vitamin is about to get ignored -

nothing but marxist LSM denial, deflection -and Lies

The indoctrination and propaganda spewing is strong - so sad for VM,

Send it to Venezuela - fellow V's - to enjoy his preferred marxist paradise permanently.
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 07:25 AM
May 1 was pushed back because the Taliban wasn't living up to the agreement to break with Al-Qaeda. They were also threatening the cities which was also against the agreement. This caused the exit to be pushed back.

Trump administration is also to blame for dismantling the visa program which made it very difficult for afghans (those that helped us) to leave earlier. I have no idea why US citizens didn't leave before or after May 1, maybe because it's where they live and all their possessions have to be scheduled to move? This takes time. Maybe it was cost to move and securing tickets? Originally Posted by royamcr

'r' does love his argumentative Trump hate and TDS!
Nothing is ever a DPST communists fault - Ever!
Fools.
I'm not trying to make it anything. It is a Trump thing. His own national security adviser said it was a surrender. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Then why did Biden follow through with this surrender? He had no choice? Want to answer that question? Did Biden have the power to say "Fuck Trump's deal" like he did every other deal and policy Trump put in place?

Did Biden surrender on May 1st or did he start the now cluster fuck evacuation. Did Biden negotiate with the Taliban on this "surrender"? Yes he did and even negotiated the plan to have Al Qaeda be security for Biden's evacuation. Think that was in the Trump plan?

I'd really like to think you people aren't this dumb but you keep proving me wrong day after day in your desperate attempt to put this on Trump but guess what, the British Parliament did not stand to condemn Trump did they? They called Joe Biden by name so apparently the British, the French and German's not to mention the Polish and all the other allies see this as Biden's fault and are saying so out loud but here we have a handful of Biden sycophants telling us what the rest of the world is saying out loud, is not true.

And check out what else Trump's former security adviser HR McMaster also said in the CNN thread I just posted.