Nigeria has gun control

In Nigeria, civilians are not allowed to possess machine-guns, military rifles and handguns47 48

In Nigeria, private possession of fully automatic weapons is prohibited47 48 49

In Nigeria, private possession of semi-automatic assault weapons is prohibited50 51

In Nigeria, private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is prohibited47 48 49

In Nigeria, civilian possession of rifles and shotguns is regulated by law49

https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/nigeria

( Mother Mary pray for us sinners, now and at the moment of our death )
I lived in Nigeria for 4 years during “The Good Old Days”. Even after two coups and one civil war i still could go anywhere on my bike and feel safe. Now if you have business there your company security will provided you with a 24/7 armed guard that will meet you at the airport.
I lived in Nigeria for 4 years during “The Good Old Days”. Even after two coups and one civil war i still could go anywhere on my bike and feel safe. Now if you have business there your company security will provided you with a 24/7 armed guard that will meet you at the airport. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

glory be his holiness has arrived to save humanity with his wisdom
One of these is fake news.
  • Nigeria has strict gun control
  • Nigeria has mass shootings in churches, killing 50 people, including pregnant women
  • Strict gun control means criminals won't have guns and will stop mass shootings in churches, killing 50 people, including pregnant women
I lived in Nigeria for 4 years during “The Good Old Days”. Even after two coups and one civil war i still could go anywhere on my bike and feel safe. Now if you have business there your company security will provided you with a 24/7 armed guard that will meet you at the airport. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Were these good ol' days before or after the Firearms act went into place ?
btw, the death count in Nigeria is now over 60.
Even the Uvalde cops did better then that.
according to this story these assholes had AK-47's.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=85231500

Police have also recovered three undetonated improvised explosive devices (IEDs) from the scene, along with fragments of detonated IEDs and pellets of expended AK-47 ammunition, Adejobi said.

any bets these were full auto AK-47's?
Fake News Alert!

Of course those guns were NOT full-auto, because those are banned.
They did NOT have IEDs, because those are banned.

So quit making stuff up - because those things are banned and that's just how banning things work. They mystically no longer exist and criminals wouldn't use them even if they did.

Don't you know how these things work?!? Heck, I'm surprised their media can get away with such fake news. Who do they think they are? CNNLoL?!?

according to this story these assholes had AK-47's.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=85231500

Police have also recovered three undetonated improvised explosive devices (IEDs) from the scene, along with fragments of detonated IEDs and pellets of expended AK-47 ammunition, Adejobi said.

any bets these were full auto AK-47's? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe they were Pro-life protesters peacefully voicing their opposition to the beliefs of the Catholic church .
if guns kill people, spoons make people fat.
if guns kill people, baseball bats hit home runs.
if guns kill people, cars fail to use turn signals.
if guns kill people, pencils take tests.
if guns kill people, bowling balls throw strikes.
if guns kill people, shoes go for a walk.
if guns kill people, frying pans make meals.
if guns kill people, keyboards type letters.
if guns kill people, cars take road trips.
if guns kill people, shovels dig holes.
if guns kill people, rocks throw themselves.
My fave: Liberal Logic
if guns kill people, spoons make people fat.
if guns kill people, baseball bats hit home runs.
if guns kill people, cars fail to use turn signals.
if guns kill people, pencils take tests.
if guns kill people, bowling balls throw strikes.
if guns kill people, shoes go for a walk.
if guns kill people, frying pans make meals.
if guns kill people, keyboards type letters.
if guns kill people, cars take road trips.
if guns kill people, shovels dig holes.
if guns kill people, rocks throw themselves. Originally Posted by texassapper
Nigeria motto: At least we're not Komifornia.

Control this.
https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php Originally Posted by Ripmany
You're from Ecuador ?
Was talking to a friend the other day, They reminded me that I should purchase as many high capacity magazines as possible. While I do agree that F Joe Biden and his dimwit minions are the best gun sales people on the planet, I asked them: what the heck would I do with all of them?!? They said something about capitalism while texting me the below picture.