Police shoot pregnant woman 5 times

lying media and witness.
lying media and witness. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

unlike theroot.com which is the black supremacist equivalent of The Daily Stormer at least Mother Jones another far leftist news site updated their article when clear evidence was shown this slunt black bitch had a gun. and this cunt wasn't pregnant.

https://www.theroot.com/pregnant-bla...ice-1848996287

Pregnant Black Woman Shot Five Times by Missouri Police

https://www.motherjones.com/crime-ju...ds-in-the-air/

Missouri Investigates Police Shooting of a Black Woman Who Reportedly Said She Was Pregnant

Facts matter: Sign up for the free Mother Jones Daily newsletter. Support our nonprofit reporting. Subscribe to our print magazine.

Update, June 1: Body camera footage appears to show that Leonna Hale was armed when she was shot by the Kansas City police last Friday. After reviewing the footage, the Jackson County prosecutor today charged Hale with unlawful firearm possession, exhibiting a firearm, and resisting arrest. In a statement, prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said Hale “continually displayed a weapon during her encounter with police officers,” according to the Kansas City Star. Hale has denied that she was armed, and an eyewitness did not see a weapon in her hand. It remains a question whether she is pregnant. In a statement, the Kansas City police said that “information we had on Friday from the hospital is that there is no indication the woman is pregnant.”
You have a point?
You have a point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

go to bed old Aunt Peg.
The Point is don't fuck around with the Police you're liable to get your dumb ass shot.
Play stupid games -Win stupid prizes captured on video again?
the eye witness brings to mind the initial ferguson eye witnesses
This is true
I've got 17, they are all hollow.
So aunt peg wants to know a point? You need to point at yourself to get the point.

Point 1 media lies
Point 2 don't fuck with the police
It doesn't matter if true or not, Use as excause to fight the police, police are crap. That police should be should just find a police and k. We need any one who want to be a police officer want to be dead duck.
It was love shots just like gorge Floyd, each cop need 5 shots I'm him.
I've got 17, they are all hollow. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You’re such a tough guy! I sure wouldn’t want to meet you in a dark alley,

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!
So aunt peg wants to know a point? You need to point at yourself to get the point.

Point 1 media lies
Point 2 don't fuck with the police Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You’re a gullible fool.

You posted a YouTube video from a questionable,source and call it media.

Total fool.