The Difference Between Being Conservative And Red Pilled

Conservatives, (like my parents) believe Democrats and RINOS are stupid, incompetent, morons. Red Pilled Americans know that Democrats and RINOS are a uni-party and are not stupid at all. They know exactly what they are doing. The destruction they cause is 100% intentional. Name any topic. Open borders, inflation, supply chain disruption, food shortages, high gas prices, crime in major cities, transgenderism, race division, it's all intentional. It's all by design. It's all sabotage. Let's say someone crawls under you car, cuts your brake line, and you crash. Do you think that person is stupid and incompetent? Or do you think it's sabotage? These people are NOT stupid. They are EVIL. That's what it means to be red-pilled.
Another brilliant discussion.

“Their side is evil and incompetent. They did it on purpose. They bad. We good.”

You, sir, can kiss every ass. Go visit a Holocaust museum and find your place in history.

smfh
Another brilliant discussion.

“Their side is evil and incompetent. They did it on purpose. They bad. We good.”

You, sir, can kiss every ass. Go visit a Holocaust museum and find your place in history.

smfh Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Aunt Peg is good at kissing ass ...
the beginning of the end of the Democratic party has begun. within 3 years the DemonRat party will be outlawed like the NAZI party was in post WWII Germany. the DemonRat party must not be allowed to exist.

remember that if you ever bother to go to a holocaust museum which you never have.
Another brilliant discussion. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Said nobody ever about what that racist old angry broke clown ever posts. OP, be mad at yourself for being a complete failure in life, there is no need to place your self hatred elsewhere. Does that make you feel better about yourself El Cheapo?
Reality triggers the left big time...ouch!!
What that he clearly stated isn't true...the left tries to rewrite history EVERYDAY!!
Aunt Peg is good at kissing ass ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Speaking of angry old racist clowns…

Actually, he’d fit in perfectly at a Holocaust museum. In a display.
well, to lower the temperature

and aside from all the rhetoric and name calling

it is a fact that motivations for voting dimocrat are either blind stupidity, self-serving attitudes, hate (racial, envy or other wise) or sloth

of some combination of the four
the beginning of the end of the Democratic party has begun. within 3 years the DemonRat party will be outlawed like the NAZI party was in post WWII Germany. the DemonRat party must not be allowed to exist.

remember that if you ever bother to go to a holocaust museum which you never have. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nah the donkey party ain't going away. They'll get reduced to third party status. Greens will replace them.
  • Tiny
  • 06-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Conservatives, (like my parents) believe Democrats and RINOS are stupid, incompetent, morons. Red Pilled Americans know that Democrats and RINOS are a uni-party and are not stupid at all. They know exactly what they are doing. The destruction they cause is 100% intentional. Name any topic. Open borders, inflation, supply chain disruption, food shortages, high gas prices, crime in major cities, transgenderism, race division, it's all intentional. It's all by design. It's all sabotage. Let's say someone crawls under you car, cuts your brake line, and you crash. Do you think that person is stupid and incompetent? Or do you think it's sabotage? These people are NOT stupid. They are EVIL. That's what it means to be red-pilled. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
People on this board need to differentiate between people who vote for a party and the politicians. The voters are not evil. They're merely mistaken on some issues.

By RINOS I'm guessing you mean Republicans who are social liberals and Republicans who don't like Trump. If the Republican party sufficiently alienates us, so that we don't go to the polls and vote for Republicans any longer, then it's going to be hard for Republicans to win control of the House, Senate and presidency. The Republican Party will become regional, just controlling red states, counties and municipalities.
What do u call someone who believes all of it?

Democrats and RINOS are stupid, incompetent, morons.
Democrats and RINOS are a uni-party and some are not stupid.
  • Tiny
  • 06-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Democrats and RINOS are a uni-party and some are not stupid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Uni-party? Former Republicans who now vote for Democrats are Democrats, not "RINOS". Saying that people who vote for Republicans are members of a uni-party with Democrats because they disagree with you on a particular issue doesn't make a lot of sense. It sounds like something a Communist leader would make up. Pol Pot and Stalin did that to eliminate other Communists who didn't agree with their particular brand of orthodoxy. If you didn't agree with them on every issue you were a member of the bourgeoisie or whatever.

I don't mean "Dilbert" when I say "you" here. Dilbert likes to stir things up and get people thinking -- I don't think he necessarily believes in the uni-party thing.
Referencing uniparty, this is about rinos. They are moderate democrats in disguise.

However I think the real rinos are misplaced.
The voters are not evil. They're merely mistaken on some issues. Originally Posted by Tiny
Sorry, if you vote for communists, you're evil. There's only one recourse for dealing with them.