So, who's watching the news tonight?

Is it on Fox?
FOX is broadcasting the circus? how nice of them

bahahahahaaa
... The Hearings next year will surely be A LOT better.

#### Salty
Wanna bet?
Wanna bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

don't hold yer breath for anything more than a useless circus tonight. on second thought do hold yer breath. and use mouth wash first.

bahahahahaaaa
FOX is a broadcasting circus! how nice of them

bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm going to watch because I'm a political junkie and can't help myself but I will predict terrible ratings as I can't imagine that mothers that can't feed their babies and innocent civilians being caught in the cross fire in many if not all Democrat run cities, will be watching or those like the guy I was behind at the gas station who asked for $5.00 worth of gas and at that station, gas was $4.75 a gallon. I hope he was close to his destination.
Idiots on Parade.

I am not sure who is more pathetic. The elected officials partaking in this charade or the people who vote for them.
Idiots on Parade.

I am not sure who is more pathetic. The elected officials partaking in this charade or the people who vote for them. Originally Posted by Jackie S

watching Tucker Carlson Tonight and he showed news clips promoting this farce claiming 5 police officers were killed during the protest. 18 months later and they are still making this completely disproven claim.

oh and for our far leftist friends here FOX is covering this on FOX Business but correctly refused to cover it on their network affiliates.
... Don't forget Ray Epps! ...

### Salty
Idiots on Parade.

I am not sure who is more pathetic. The elected officials partaking in this charade or the people who vote for them. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The lunatics who fomented and participated in this “peaceful protest.”

The very criminals you so openly support.

The lunatics who fomented and participated in this “peaceful protest.”

The very criminals you so openly support.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what about the criminals you so openly supported?

thank youz valued poster
... Don't forget Ray Epps! ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Seems like you never will, Saltine.
Seems like you never will, Saltine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

better to be a saltine than a sardine

bahahahahaaaaa
I watched the news last night. Learned is was going to be over 100 degrees this week.

As per usual, I skip over infomercials, especially ones for the DNC.