and in other news....

probably this will be kept as quiet as possible by the legacy media

inflation rose more than even expected, to an annualized rate of 8.6%

and took out the prior 41 year high, as it zipped on up
After just one year of F Joe Biden at the helm, 100% of developed countries, i.e. advanced economies, are way over their inflation targets.

How did we get there? You know...the thing... Come on man!

I have been reliably informed by Democrats that inflation is only temporary.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Yet we are set to produce more oil and are already producing more natural gas than ever before!
I have been reliably informed by Democrats that inflation is only temporary. Originally Posted by texassapper
If only math were a thing...
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 08:27 AM
I have been reliably informed by Democrats that inflation is only temporary. Originally Posted by texassapper
In the scheme of history...it will be temporary.

In the scheme of politics today....the Democrats will get crushed in the midterms.

Invest accordingly.
If only math were a thing... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That's very white privileged of you to say.

Truth is subjective!

To which I always tell people advocating that horseshit to jump off a 20 story building and see if gravity is subjective.
You’re fooling nobody.
Yep, this is it in a nutshell. It's going to be a blood bath in November. Americans have had it with Biden.

Why Team Biden might be purposefully grinding down the middle class. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yep, this is it in a nutshell. It's going to be a blood bath in November. Americans have had it with Biden. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Most Americans are stupid, especially on the red side.
As per the articles question, its both purposeful and stupid enough to think their agenda will succeed.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Why Team Biden might be purposefully grinding down the middle class. Originally Posted by texassapper
That says nothing about why Biden would want to enrage the middle class.
It sounds like Tiny wrote it!

Blaming what the left want vs actual reality. Realpolitik!!!!

The reality is we are producing more natural gas than we ever have and we are getting close to topping peak oil production.
... Blimey! ... "peak oil production" ... Who Knew?? ...

#### Salty