Tiny and Wacko...a short class to help with your math deficiencies!

• WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 11:13 AM
http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16

Over the past 25 years, the government has gotten used to the fact that Social Security is providing free money to make the rest of the deficit look smaller," said Andrew Biggs, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.
http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16 Originally Posted by WTF

are you dense or just posting like it? i have posted that exact same article in this forum before. you trying to tell me about the "Clinton Myth" isn't telling me anything i haven't known for decades.

and in case you didn't notice Tiny got banned but i'd bet you 50 bucks he knows this too.
Lucky you still have 50 bucks after your Netflix investment debacle.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Lucky you still have 50 bucks after your Netflix investment debacle. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Poor bastard would have to give me an IOU on his 50 dollar bet loss.

He is acting as if he knew Reagan's TAX HIKE has hidden the real cost of of yearly deficits.

If you knew that Wacko...then you'd have known why I've said that Reagan jump started these huge deficits and debt!

You may have known that Clinton didn't actually balance the budget but you sure as fuck do not understand the bigger picture.

You still think that Ronnie never raised taxes! He in fact was the impetus behind the illusion of a balanced budget and therefore more spending.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 12:45 PM
are you dense or just posting like it? i have posted that exact same article in this forum before. you trying to tell me about the "Clinton Myth" isn't telling me anything i haven't known for decades.

and in case you didn't notice Tiny got banned but i'd bet you 50 bucks he knows this too. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're kidding about Tiny right?

He thinks the inter-department debt should NOT be counted. In fact he just commented on how only private debt should be counted. You do understand that I was the one in the other thread saying this debt SHOULD BE INCLUDED

- but the vast majority is coming from excess Social Security taxes being paid by the workforce in an attempt to keep Social Security benefit checks coming once the "baby-boomers" start to retire.
Of the $142 billion surplus projected by the end of 2000, $137 billion will come from excess Social Security taxes.
When these unified budget numbers are separated into Social Security and non-Social Security components, however, it becomes evident that all of the projected surplus throughout this period is attributable to Social Security. The remainder of the budget will remain in deficit throughout the next decade.-
that why you investvin hookers.
:mf_laughboun ce2:

Poor bastard would have to give me an IOU on his 50 dollar bet loss.

He is acting as if he knew Reagan's TAX HIKE has hidden the real cost of of yearly deficits.

If you knew that Wacko...then you'd have known why I've said that Reagan jump started these huge deficits and debt!

You may have known that Clinton didn't actually balance the budget but you sure as fuck do not understand the bigger picture.

You still think that Ronnie never raised taxes! He in fact was the impetus behind the illusion of a balanced budget and therefore more spending. Originally Posted by WTF

i never said Reagan didn't. and as for the big picture you'd have trouble seeing it with the Hubble space telescope sport.

You're kidding about Tiny right?

He thinks the inter-department debt should NOT be counted. In fact he just commented on how only private debt should be counted. You do understand that I was the one in the other thread saying this debt SHOULD BE INCLUDED

- but the vast majority is coming from excess Social Security taxes being paid by the workforce in an attempt to keep Social Security benefit checks coming once the "baby-boomers" start to retire.
Of the $142 billion surplus projected by the end of 2000, $137 billion will come from excess Social Security taxes.
When these unified budget numbers are separated into Social Security and non-Social Security components, however, it becomes evident that all of the projected surplus throughout this period is attributable to Social Security. The remainder of the budget will remain in deficit throughout the next decade.- Originally Posted by WTF

no i'm not kidding Tiny got banned. i'm not kidding he knows more than you on the economy either.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 01:59 PM
have! Did he get banned for...dumbass posts about Reagan? You and lustylady better look out if so!

Netflix is gonna cut off you big picture for nonpayment if you keep investing in those stinkers!
tiny truly is banned. if you go to his profile, his contact page is not listed, so you can't contact him directly.