Name: Cherry/Sherry
Address and Phone: -
Address: Josey/Keller Springs
Phone: (972) 695-6117
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://footpalacetx.com/
Activities: Massage + unsolicited sexual activities(See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Short, blk
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'2" ish 110# Chinese MILF
Shorts
Recommendation: Yes
  • ken11
  • 08-18-2023, 08:26 AM
I'll just have to imagine the Yugo pulling up and you jumping out in your one piece Jumpsuit and blue blockers strolling into the spa like an alpha dog....
1-10, how's her look? Does she have good assets?

I don't think I can handle these without the Russian car references.
Same Sherry that was at Maple Shade back when it was open?
Answers to questions:

1) I never take more than $200 anywhere; massage, grocery store, gas station, anywhere. You can figger the range of possible gratuities from there.

2) She was cute enough, in a SubAMP MILF-kinda way. Good-looking enough for fun a dark room.

3) I have never met Mapleshade Sherry. So, I cannot confirm or deny.

4) No, I did NOT get credit. I was told there were not enough details in the ROS.

NOT
ENOUGH
DETAILS

I guess I'm done with writing reviews, at least for a while. Six of my last seven reviews were rejected outright; not enough details, no activities took place, etc. Be explicit, they said.

Tried that. Doesn't meet the criteria. What am I missing here?

Party on, Garth
3 of the 4 moderators are great. Unfortunately the one with no life ends up approving most reviews. Back when posting pics was allowed, he spent every waking moment attaching provider photos to all reviews (none of which were his reviews, as wasn't even a Dallas hobbyist. Is based in Austin). Most of us assumed he was trying to get board cred with this tactic. Was shocking when he was made a mod. Now his mission seems to be to nitpick every review and find a reason to reject them for approval. His impact has been hugely negative, as well-respected reviewers like Billo and several others get fed up with the nonsense and quit reviewing.

I get that the job of a mod is thankless. But really hope that the head honchos come to their senses and relieve this guy of his moderator duties.
I think Billo has proven himself with his reviews. The less is more approach is IMO the better way to go. Not to mention they have always been entertaining
I always enjoy your posts,Bill'O. I like the Yugo referrences too. I disagree with the issue of being concise. Your review is great, had all I needed, and it was not hard to read like some other glorious encouter reports.

In the subamps context, being short and a lack of details is the way to keep them in bidzness. Thanks Bill'O!

Now ,if this is Mapleshade Sherry , she is a hoot! Can anybody confirm?
Seems like Mods want to draw attention
Lines out the door, or worse LE attention. Being discreet is no doubt a better way to get the point across. I read between the lines on all Billos reviews. I think their great. Please don't give up Billo. If I could give personal credit to you, I would!
Seems like Mods want to draw attention
Lines out the door, or worse LE attention. Being discreet is no doubt a better way to get the point across. I read between the lines on all Billos reviews. I think their great. Please don't give up Billo. If I could give personal credit to you, I would!
For what it is worth, I rank Billo with my favorite authors: Hemmingway and Faulkner, and the other two guys are not writing any longer. So sad this situation! What can we do?