Encounter: Angie (at Michiko) I Still Love You Baby, Everywhere I Look I see Your Eyes. There Aint a Woman That Comes Close to You

Date: Việt Nam Independence Day (Sept. 2, 2023)
Name: Angie
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal near Stemmons
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, BBFS (2 Positions)
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black, Silky
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A little taller than most Koreans, nice figure with some curve, Sexy-looking face, full lips, firm ass, unique nipples that demand oral attention, cutest pussy/anus combination ever!
Recommendation: Yes
  • jkk
  • 09-03-2023, 04:41 AM
[QUOTE=jkk;1063289884]

Thanks for the entertaining and honest review Chung. I see the president of you non-fan club is back.
Thanks for the entertaining and honest review Chung. I see the president of you non-fan club is back. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Yes, LOL, and he has hijacked the Site. Oh well, the Mods let him post whatever Bullshit he wants, they are getting the Website they ask for, by not taking action.

Thanks for your nice words. Too bad that Angie is shown such disrespect by a Troll. She really is an outstanding Lady, I'm very pleased to have seen her.
Came for a review, read a book. Nice
I remember her when she first got off the plane , she knows nobody’s kind of English but dam she was good and funny how you think that she has a firm @ss .
Chung I don’t know you but I would feel better if I saw reviews from you that weren’t Michiko. Your first post of this place good the place hopping and it continues. If they aren’t paying you they should.
Chung I don’t know you but I would feel better if I saw reviews from you that weren’t Michiko. Your first post of this place good the place hopping and it continues. If they aren’t paying you they should. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Well, thanks for the last line, I'll accept it as a compliment. But look around, I write plenty of non-Michiko reviews, even my Fan Club President has seen them. I don't get anything, in fact I pay, LOL. But not that much. I think I've seen 10 Michiko girls, since mid-May? $2,800. I don't know if you've seen my long-running Stock Market thread in Men's Lounge, but spend 5 minutes there, and it's clear I have plenty of pussy money. I don't even talk about my 3 separate Retirement accounts, just the trading account. And I made enough in Capital gains in 2021, to pay for 5 years of pussy at my current pace. That doesn't include share price increase or dividends. Just taxable capital gains. My Fan Club President posted today, that he spends $300 a DAY on pussy. He should be paying me for lying about others paying me
So, why shouldn’t Chung’s reviews be about Michiko. IMHO, Michiko is today’s best lineup. Winner after winner. I continue to look but seem to return to Michiko ‘cause that’s where I find the finest ladies.
Not trying to bust balls on this review but I have had my share of Angie and she does not have a firm a$$ . At first the nipples & tities will NOT look attractive because of the sag but if you make her come then they will perk straight and look sexy. So at the end of the day Angie is a good lay
Not trying to bust balls on this review but I have had my share of Angie and she does not have a firm a$$ . At first the nipples & tities will NOT look attractive because of the sag but if you make her come then they will perk straight and look sexy. So at the end of the day Angie is a good lay Originally Posted by Solid_Latino

How could you have ''had your share''? She is new. You have never posted about her until the 2 negative slaps in other reviews.

What is your motivation for those 2 nasty posts?
  • jkk
  • 09-06-2023, 11:24 AM
Whatever it takes to protect pimp’s girls and $.
So, why shouldn’t Chung’s reviews be about Michiko. IMHO, Michiko is today’s best lineup. Winner after winner. I continue to look but seem to return to Michiko ‘cause that’s where I find the finest ladies. Originally Posted by luv2luv

That's as good as I could have said. Winner after Winner. People (ok, person..ok, thing. Choose your own Noun) go hard against Michiko, because they are substantially ahead of the local competition. Instead of putting up an Anti-Hero to post bullshit, the Lame AMPs should improve their game.
So, why shouldn’t Chung’s reviews be about Michiko. IMHO, Michiko is today’s best lineup. Winner after winner. I continue to look but seem to return to Michiko ‘cause that’s where I find the finest ladies. Originally Posted by luv2luv
The part about Todays best line ups ? Nothing against you dude but you are definitely missing out .
I guarantee it so don’t ask me to elaborate on this but instead keep looking and you will find.