Cyber *

• jkk
  • 09-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Cyber Pimping. One that I know here but I am sure there are more. AMPs such as michiko, 4 season, and k festival uses them
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Cyber-Hoe%27in

Cyber stalking. You post something negative or negative review of k-girl, you will be Cyber stalk by the cyber pimp and his handles.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
  • jkk
  • 09-05-2023, 05:45 AM
Wonder what’s the penalty is for cyber pimping?
Interesting post. Perhaps this belongs better in the mens forum here.
Tread carefully in this thread.

Post 3 gives some interesting insight for legitimate discussion.
  • jkk
  • 09-05-2023, 05:07 PM
Not in men’s forum. This should be public info to call out pimps and pimps’ handlers.
Joined not too long ago and it is so obvious to see cyber pimps and got confirmations from ladies. When I saw real hobbyist like Bamboo quit then pimps were all over his posts. Little fuckers couldn’t handle the truths. Little cyber pimps need to be hanged for what they do. Have no problem DPD reading this. I am sure DPD already knows about this little cyber pimps. Thing I don’t understand on DPD is that why taxi drivers got arrested when AMP got raided but not cyber pimps ?
Thank you Admiral for the oversight. Paying attention.
  • jkk
  • 09-05-2023, 10:23 PM
A funny thing I just noticed is that the cyber pimps log in after AMP closes. Which lead me to believe that these little boys are amp closer or $ runner for AMP. but I could be wrong. Not my job to figure that out. I am not a detective. But if I am I would be watching for pimp’s car at michiko since it is easy location to detect. Noticed the black MB E is always there.
Why does every single post of yours have the word pimp in it in all the forums? It’s already getting old, can you move to the San Antonio or Houston forums please? Have a nice day.
  • jkk
  • 09-06-2023, 08:13 AM
Why does every single post of yours have the word pimp in it in all the forums? It’s already getting old, can you move to the San Antonio or Houston forums please? Have a nice day. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I give scouts promise!
When cyber pimps or promoters disappear or busted by DPD, I’ll stop posting. It will come. Just hoping not too much damage to good ladies. Pretty sure it won’t be luxury scale.
Hi, just curious. Why … do … you … care? I’m just not aware that we have posting police other than what the mods do?
A funny thing I just noticed is that the cyber pimps log in after AMP closes. Which lead me to believe that these little boys are amp closer or $ runner for AMP. but I could be wrong. Not my job to figure that out. I am not a detective. But if I am I would be watching for pimp’s car at michiko since it is easy location to detect. Noticed the black MB E is always there. Originally Posted by jkk
It’s really creepy that you watch Michiko like this, you know they’re security cameras, you know what cars are parked there, for all you know that car could be one of the restaurants next door. Last I checked there are laws and restraining orders against stalking. Are you some kind of psycho? With all the drama you cause are you a disgruntled worker who was worked at Michiko or 4 seasons? I’m just saying men don’t usually Cassie this much drama drama like this is a woman thing. Go get a tampon and take your Tylenol pm and get over your period.
  • jkk
  • 09-06-2023, 02:27 PM
I have this problem of remembering things that I saw. Plus I love chicken place, the Korean bakery, and bar/restaurant in that area (used to dated a Korean girl and got me hooked on Korean food and stuffs). Sometimes you can catch michiko girls at the bar…
It is not hard to notice the shiny blk MB when all other car cheap beat up cars and I parked my car next to the MB so they won’t mess with my car. Since my car isn’t nice as MB E.
I go that area maybe 2-3 time a month.
I know most of store owners and the building owner so I know they don’t drive blk MB.
I believe the plate start with E and has 2 in it. MAYBE.
Now if this freaks you out, so be it. I can’t help it… I am who I am and I been trained to remember shits I saw.
Now why are you so upset about it?
Serenity Now….

PS: I can no longer allow to use P word per eccie. So maybe I use C-P.
Sir that might be my MBZ. Are you trying to publicly identify me by license plate? This could be a serious infraction on your part.

Might need to get dj8rocks and biomed1 involved.
Sir that might be my MBZ. Are you trying to publicly identify me by license plate? This could be a serious infraction on your part.

Might need to get dj8rocks and biomed1 involved. Originally Posted by 2balls75

Might need to get dj8rocks and biomed1 involved. Originally Posted by 2balls75
What kind of punkass bitch has to get other guys involved to fight his battles for him? It sounds like to me that this poster has positively identified you as one of the little boy pimps and he’s getting to close to the truth. So now you are trying to intimidate him with your cowardly threats of bullying him with other guys. Grow a pair and fight your own battles!