Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, TS, L1
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Spinner body, B cups, flat ass, cute face
Recommendation: No
I've been there many times, probably 4 or 5 in the summer. I didn't know they had a table shower wth. The girl I saw never told me about it
Yeah many of the girls at these places don’t like giving the TS, so they don’t tell you about them, and I’ve even caught them lying about how the TS is broken rn. When I call a place to make an appointment, the first thing I do is ask them if they have a TS and if it’s working so they can’t lie to me when I get there. I absolutely love the TS, plus the chance of busting 2 nuts is a lot greater if you can get one at the beginning during the TS.
Love it! Way to hold your ground!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yS7bzfZSVc
Yeah many of the girls at these places don’t like giving the TS, so they don’t tell you about them, and I’ve even caught them lying about how the TS is broken rn. When I call a place to make an appointment, the first thing I do is ask them if they have a TS and if it’s working so they can’t lie to me when I get there. I absolutely love the TS, plus the chance of busting 2 nuts is a lot greater if you can get one at the beginning during the TS. Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs