Physical Description: Slender body, BEAUTIFUL breasts and lucious nipples
Recommendation: Yes
I think you meant to say bruised breasts
Right ?
Cause they are alittle purple underneath
I think you meant to say bruised breasts
Right ?
Cause they are alittle purple underneath Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Nope, he meant to say ''beautiful breasts with lucious nipples''.

Solid, for some reason you have a bug up your ass about Angie

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063291994&postcount=7

She has a very firm ass. You don't appear to know anything about her, while me and, ahem, Pervert have seen her in the past 50 hours. Where is your review? Why are you talking nonsense?
Nope, he meant to say ''beautiful breasts with lucious nipples''.

Solid, for some reason you have a bug up your ass about Angie

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063291994&postcount=7

She has a very firm ass. You don't appear to know anything about her, while me and, ahem, Pervert have seen her in the past 50 hours. Where is your review? Why are you talking nonsense? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok then I will say it
She definitely DOES NOT HAVE A FIRM A$$ .
That’s a promise cause I’ve had my share of firm a$$3s and Angie is no where near firm but she is a nice lady.
Ching said - “ You don't appear to know anything about her, while me and, ahem, Pervert have seen her in the past 50 hours. “
Solid ask - “ do you have room for a fourth in your little club ? “
Ching said - “ You don't appear to know anything about her, while me and, ahem, Pervert have seen her in the past 50 hours. “
Solid ask - “ do you have room for a fourth in your little club ? “ Originally Posted by Solid_Latino

a fourth?? You lost me.

Why not write a review? You and I know there are Guys here who opine on shit they know nothing about, and who purposely denigrate ladies with cheap hit-and-run posts. You are not one of them, and you have a solid review history. It's a bad look to take a slap at Angie, as you did TWICE, in 2 reviews. If you disagree with me and Pervert, write a review. I think you are completely wrong when you say her ass is not firm. I have real doubts you know who Angie is. You said you ''remember when she first got off the Plane'', which is a puzzler. Angie is new, so that is an odd thing to ''remember''.
I thought her tits were nice
I thought her tits were nice Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
That's probably due to your being observant, unlike our Friend in post #2 and #5. Did you catch the little racial slur in post #5? I hope he got points for his nastiness.