What kind of heat do you pack?

• grean
  • 02-28-2018, 10:06 AM
Generally Icy/Hot. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I think you'd get better results with a light rub instead of just packing it on...
None of you deplorables should be allowed to have guns of any kind. There should be some moral decency and brain test before anyone is given a gun, deplorables are our biggest mental health problems and need to be dealt with for your own safety.

No guns for deplorables.
None of you deplorables should be allowed to have guns of any kind. There should be some moral decency and brain test before anyone is given a gun, deplorables are our biggest mental health problems and need to be dealt with for your own safety.

No guns for deplorables. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Perfesser dipshit has wade in
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 10:27 AM

No guns for deplorables. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Why must you feel the need to comment when you do not contribute to the discussion in anyway?

You still haven't answered my question on the other thread.
Springfield 1911 9 MM
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 10:36 AM
Strikerfire vs. Hammer?
Springfield 1911 9 MM Originally Posted by bamscram
Good choice. Just for grins check out the Zastava M70A and M88A.

Which is better? The mass of the .45 vs the speed of the 9mm?
Strikerfire vs. Hammer? Originally Posted by grean
I personally prefer the options with a hammer.
Generally Icy/Hot. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Hot Hands (10 packs at Walmart)
I buy a case every ski trip.

But in the safe:
Colt 45 1911A1 fat magazine, with spare mags. Plus a few others.

The ex got her choice and took a matched pair of pos 38s. With one in each hand she could put two verticle shread lines in a target.

Personally I think Glocks suck. But they are cheap for bulk muni govt purchases and really don't get used much for that purpose.
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 10:46 AM

Which is better? The mass of the .45 vs the speed of the 9mm? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The 45 won't go through anything but it leaves a really fucking big hole. If you need to go through stuff a .357 sig [apples to apples] has a better velocity than a 45 acp and still makes a bigger whole than the 9MM.

That makes sense to me. If thats totally garbled. I'll try to restate.
The 45 won't go through anything but it leaves a really fucking big hole. If you need to go through stuff a .357 sig [apples to apples] has a better velocity than a 45 acp and still makes a bigger whole than the 9MM.

That makes sense to me. If thats totally garbled. I'll try to restate. Originally Posted by grean
The biggest whole is the one in your head. This thread has nothing to do with politics and is just a bunch of deplorable degenerates that dont fit into society bragging to each other about the size of their guns because they are small minded and insecure.

What you really need isn’t guns but to get back to school and get a education, then the quantity and size of your guns won’t seem so important anymore!
The biggest whole is the one in your head. This thread has nothing to do with politics and is just a bunch of deplorable degenerates that dont fit into society bragging to each other about the size of their guns because they are small minded and insecure.

What you really need isn’t guns but to get back to school and get a education, then the quantity and size of your guns won’t seem so important anymore! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Why don’t you just shut the fuck up and crawl back into your hole?

Grownups are talking.

Which is better? The mass of the .45 vs the speed of the 9mm? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hard to beat the stopping power of the .45 I just prefer the smaller lighter piece for CC.

What you really need isn’t guns but to get back to school and get a education, then the quantity and size of your guns won’t seem so important anymore! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Way to go, Standin' Stupid!

You produced yet another in a long line of posts riddled with spelling, usage, grammatical, and syntactical errors. Are you capable of occasionally demonstrating something higher than a 4th-grade level of ability to use the English language?

You should have stayed in school!

Back on topic: I like the S&W Shield ("performance shop" version) in 9mm.
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 11:23 AM
The ex got her choice and took a matched pair of pos 38s. With one in each hand she could put two verticle shread lines in a target. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Why exactly is she your ex?