Dealing with the hobby

I've learned so much about human interaction thru this site. People are hateful. People are rude. People are nasty to each other. My main question is why?

I'm hateful when I'm provoked. Normally, I don't fuck with people. I like to keep to myself and do my own thing. But when someone starts a war, I like to finish it.

I think eccie would be much more fun if the drama was removed and everyone just fucked and went on with their business.

Just a thought..

Let's discuss why we are hateful
Some of the personality characteristics of a sex addict include depression, irritability, abuse of others, and they lack social skills. The hobby is a magnet for men and women with these issues so its best to look at them as an individual that needs professional help. Dont let them drag you down just because they cant deal with their shit. You wont get anywhere arguing with a nutcase on here so why waste your time.
Some of the personality characteristics of a sex addict include depression, irritability, abuse of others, and they lack social skills. The hobby is a magnet for men and women with these issues so its best to look at them as an individual that needs professional help. Dont let them drag you down just because they cant deal with their shit. You wont get anywhere arguing with a nutcase on here so why waste your time. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
You're absolutely right. Arguing with them is arguing with someone who has a mental disorder. They can't help it. What I always say when someone bashes Lolahhhhh or tries to get her started up is FUCK EM lol ain't that right imsecretlyaninja
You do say that am awful lot. That carefree attitude is one of the things I like most about you
Some people bring it upon themselves. Like if someone tries to help the other person may be too stuck up and dumb to take advice. Or there are some that spread hateful rumors to hurt someone else. Really it's just childish games that should've been left in high school
Some people bring it upon themselves. Like if someone tries to help the other person may be too stuck up and dumb to take advice. Or there are some that spread hateful rumors to hurt someone else. Really it's just childish games that should've been left in high school Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
What are you trying to say Danielle?
Some people bring it upon themselves. Like if someone tries to help the other person may be too stuck up and dumb to take advice. Or there are some that spread hateful rumors to hurt someone else. Really it's just childish games that should've been left in high school Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
+1

What are you trying to say Danielle? Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I think what's she's saying is that people shouldn't really complain about others being hateful, nasty or rude when they engage in the same behavior themselves... For example, by spreading false rumors behind the scenes.

Sometimes it takes a while, but eventually new providers realize that certain gentleman find it entertaining to pit ladies against each other. And unless you've seen evidence to support rumors personally, it's not wise to perpetuate them.
+1

I think what's she's saying is that people shouldn't really complain about others being hateful, nasty or rude when they engage in the same behavior themselves... For example, by spreading false rumors behind the scenes.

It takes a while, but eventually a new provider will realize that certain gentleman find it entertaining to pit ladies against each other. And unless you've seen evidence to support rumors personally, it's not wise to perpetuate them. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger I don't know if you're saying I started rumors. I messaged Danielle and asked a question instead of posting on the boards. I have screenshots if you don't believe me. (Young kids today LOVE screenshots.) Do you want me to post our conversation?
  • MrGiz
  • 01-31-2016, 12:49 PM
- Some people find it difficult to accept good advice.

- Some others find it easy to dispense incredibly, hypocritical advice.
Ginger I don't know if you're saying I started rumors. I messaged Danielle and asked a question instead of posting on the boards. I have screenshots if you don't believe me. (Young kids today LOVE screenshots.) Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I'm not saying that you started the rumors, I'm saying that you were the first person she heard it from. I wasn't aware of a question. I thought you told her that a couple of your clients told you she had a pimp, and you subsequently cancelled your meeting with her over it... So naturally, when other people continue to ask her about it, she has a good idea where it originated.

I've even been asked about it myself, since most know we are friends & even frequently travel together.

In reality, the accusation couldn't be more ridiculous. Danielle is totally independent, super sweet & just an all-around great person. I can't say enough about her.

The thing about rumors is, they eventually make their way back to the target. And no one likes to be spoken of in a negative way.
Ginger I don't know if you're saying I started rumors. I messaged Danielle and asked a question instead of posting on the boards. I have screenshots if you don't believe me. (Young kids today LOVE screenshots.) Do you want me to post our conversation? Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Since you didn't start the rumor then please let everyone know which of your clients told you. I mean, you did say it was two clients that came to you, right?

Don't worry, I'll wait
I can't imagine what you ladies have to deal with on an emotional level as providers. When I get bored/annoyed/frustrated with some of this drama, I can just take a break. I'm sort of in the middle of a break right now. Have actually had some free time but doing some different healthy activities with it. The need will come back soon I'm sure but a couple of weird or less than fun experiences mixed with dramatic back and forth just makes you say nah.
I can't imagine what you ladies have to deal with on an emotional level as providers. When I get bored/annoyed/frustrated with some of this drama, I can just take a break. I'm sort of in the middle of a break right now. Have actually had some free time but doing some different healthy activities with it. The need will come back soon I'm sure but a couple of weird or less than fun experiences mixed with dramatic back and forth just makes you say nah. Originally Posted by RJinLR
You couldn't possibly imagine... When it comes to things that affect me, I generally just cut the source of negativity off by blocking them & discontinuing contact. I do tend to get a little more passionate about it when it's a good friend of mine and I know for a fact that it's false, and undeserved.

I understand your perspective, but I think this back and forth was less about drama and more about directly combatting the slander.
In my opinion, before you accuse someone of anything, the smart thing would be to make sure you actually know all the right facts. If you don't, you will protray yourself as immature, stupid and hurt your credibility here. Not to mention your reputation you make for yourself. I don't post much on here, but just my two cents to the post.
Anonymity on websites breeds bad behavior. People post items on threads they would not say in person and then it escalates as parties become upset. There always seems to be people on Eccie who wish to start drama no matter what the thread concerns. As Tall_man stated, I seldom posts due to it.