Seeking Provider Who Wears a 5-1/2 Shoe

Looking for a provider that wears a size 5-1/2 in heels. I have a pair of new Gianni Binis that would make a nice tip for you. I know this is a weird request, but hit me up if you are interested.
Those are for very tiny feet. You might want to contact the Arkansas spinners.
i'd like to know the story behind that situation.
i'd like to know the story behind that situation. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Bought them as a gift, but had a falling out with the giftee before they were given. I'm convinced that Dillard's return policy is the worst in the world. So I have a new pair of heels without a home.
not as juicy as i was hoping.
sd/sb?
not as juicy as i was hoping.
sd/sb? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Are you psychic? Lol. You nailed it.
least it wasn't an audi.

well no, that'd probably be easier to unload.

last long?
Let's see if I can do this right. Pic attached.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (86.1 KB, 201 views)
least it wasn't an audi.

well no, that'd probably be easier to unload.

last long? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
No, I haven't had much luck with the SD/SB thing. I was intrigued by all the young coeds, but ultimately, I think the providers here are far more reliable, and probably what I need to pursue more of in the future.
an hour or two of reliability is about all i expect.
more than that would probably wear me out.
and probably annoy the shit outta her.
Depending on the shoe I wear between a 5 1/2 & 6 1/2. However, I am currently out of the area.
Depending on the shoe I wear between a 5 1/2 & 6 1/2. However, I am currently out of the area. Originally Posted by Felina
Damn Felina,now have created an image in my mind. Its going to be hard to work rhis afternoon.
Depending on the shoe I wear between a 5 1/2 & 6 1/2. However, I am currently out of the area. Originally Posted by Felina
So petite!! Are you Cinderella? Will the shoe fit? I should start a quest working my way through all the ladies of ECCIE!
...Are you Cinderella? Will the shoe fit? Originally Posted by liquor1
Hey! That's my line!!
If the shoe fits you must .......