Newbie Needing Advice

Hi all, how do I get verified on sites like Ourhome? I realize you need providers to send a message to the moderator to verify you, but how do you get to see a provider for the first time for them to vouch for you? Do you have to provide full name and proof of employment? Seems SUPER sketchy to give so much info, but I understand if that's how it works...
the encounters report forum is not the best place to ask for that type of info.
i suggest you ask in coed forum.
Not only is this forum “not the best” for the OP’s inquiry, it is not allowed, only ‘Encounter Reports’ are allowed here. Reread this statement below and repost your question in the ‘Coed Forum’:

“Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page”