Hello San Francisco!!!!

Looks like the SF forum is a seldom visited enclave, but I thought I'd christen it nonetheless.

If any of my fellow Bay Area denizens care to chime in, please do!

I just joined eccie this morning and have yet to fully explore it, but it looks like it has a positive feel.

I am planning a quick trip to Texas in February, hence my initial interest in this venue for discussion.

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the new year and new decade!

All my best,
Nicole
Born and raised by the Bay, but am for the moment an East Coaster!!
I will be relocating shortly to San Jose. Currently, I'm a regular commuter between DFW and San Jose. We should meet up sometime, Nicole
I am looking to come and adventure in San Francisco within the next few weeks.
Any recommendation in downtown SF? I'll be at a hotel in Union Square rest of the week.
Nicole where in Texas are you going to visit?
Yes! Nicole, do you travel to Austin?

I often travel to SJC but it looks like I just missed you.
  • Suzel
  • 02-06-2010, 11:18 PM
I'll be moving to California soon! I've never even been there...Met someone online and decided to move..Kindof crazy but you only live once, eh?
I'll be moving to California soon! I've never even been there...Met someone online and decided to move..Kindof crazy but you only live once, eh? Originally Posted by Suzel
G
ood luck to you. Yes, you only live once however having worked in the Bay Area 10 years ago, I can tell you one thing it is ... expensive, far more than DFW. You moved for an online contact? Hmm....
Hi Nicole

It is nice to see a neighbor here. Wow until today I did not even know that the SF forum existed.I suppose I can come here if I ever wish to have conversations with myself lol

ECCIE is a great board Nicole it is so much nicer than sfredbook yuck. You should visit the D&T forum. I think you will enjoy the people there.

Have fun

Looks like the SF forum is a seldom visited enclave, but I thought I'd christen it nonetheless.

If any of my fellow Bay Area denizens care to chime in, please do!

I just joined eccie this morning and have yet to fully explore it, but it looks like it has a positive feel.

I am planning a quick trip to Texas in February, hence my initial interest in this venue for discussion.

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the new year and new decade!

All my best,
Nicole Originally Posted by Nicole Kelly
Hi Nicole,
I'm a new member as well, however I've been around the hobby since the Stone Age , welcome and perhaps one day we'll meet somewhere in the Bay Area!
tra