Guys plzzzzz an FYI...and check-in for everybody

Mods is this allowed?

Guys in this crazy time please stick with reputable or well reviewed local and touring gals...there is no sense in hobby-gambling during a pandemic!
Now not saying ALL gals on STG or SA are trouble,but just do your research and have fun safely!
Thanks!

Also
Check-in ladies n gents.....let us know you're safe and sane
And tell us how you're coping!

Let's have some commraderie and fun spirited fun on here!!
Checking in I'm safe can't guarantee Sane. Guess I'm Ok my Mother had me tested. Need to go swim. Gonna take Jr for a plunge tomorrow . LOL
Lol yep I vouch yre sane!
  • Mrust
  • 04-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Healthy wealthy & sometimes wise but seldom sane lol. FLW area as dry as ever and Pulaski Co issued a very relaxed stay at home order today until 4-30 so theres that. Stay safe y'all and don't wear it out playing with it solo.
Good morning doing good health wise this rain freaking sucks don't know if I will work or not.
well i am home for a lil while...but so stir crazy and horny..and now my house is empty {my granddaughter moved back to Texas}.....so it is sanitizes and ready for playtime!
Ok guys...Let's share some advice & fun stuff!
{ladies can join too}

A guy has needs and needs stress relief NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES!

SO here are some excuses to "get away from the wifey" during this pandemic crap!

I gotta go to DQ and get the "blizzard of the month"

I gotta go buy some oil and a filter from O'Reily cause my oil needs changed

I gotta go to the self=serve carwash cause my chassis is dirty

I gotta go to Walmart & get some fishing equipment..then I am going to Fiddlers Ford to fish!

I gotta go to Home Depot or Menards and buy some fertilizer/ptting soil/paint/lumber/mower/etc. so I can start my spring projects
Ok guys...Let's share some advice & fun stuff!
{ladies can join too}

A guy has needs and needs stress relief NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES!

SO here are some excuses to "get away from the wifey" during this pandemic crap!

I gotta go to DQ and get the "blizzard of the month"

I gotta go buy some oil and a filter from O'Reily cause my oil needs changed

I gotta go to the self=serve carwash cause my chassis is dirty

I gotta go to Walmart & get some fishing equipment..hen I am going to Fiddlers Ford to fish!

I gotta go to Home Depot or Menards and buy some fertilizer/ptting soil/paint/lumber/mower/etc. so I can start my spring projects
Safe. And this is a great post.
I should've bought a Milking Machine. LOL
Long time lurker, local guy here. Getting stir crazy. Trying to get a handle in the "new rules" for our hobby. Good advice!
Hi 66!!

Here's some new pics
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DC067F11-5551-4920-8C73-3C9F0BF83D2E.jpeg (105.8 KB, 158 views) File Type: jpeg 689FE81B-70EC-4102-97C0-A789B20B4BE2.jpeg (95.5 KB, 155 views)
Stay at home looks good on you! Any advice on a visit? Are ladies looking for any extra steps beyond, "don't show up sick?"
Thanks sugar!

I have a sanitized clean in all
See only a very few a week...usually regulars or well verified gents.....low volume
And if you're sick then stay at home!
I might even make a day trip to Joplin to catch some fun there.

I am normally healthy so I'm good so far!