How to spice things up with a provider I see on a regular basis

I have my regular providers that I have a great time with but recently I have noticed it's the same routine every time. I want to repeat but it gets boring doing the same things....any suggestions I feel I need some excitement. Any suggestions....????
Switch hookers.....
Just tell them you want something different.
Sometimes I think my regular is tired of the same thing week after week, but then maybe he keeps returning because he likes the routine.
Hard to know unless you speak.
save your money
Well I'll tell you what im doing for one of my guy's, in a few days when I return back to work..

Im going to throw down in the kithen, then watch a movie (netflix&chill), then rest is history
  • anita
  • 03-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Find something you're interested in trying and suggest it to her.
Tell her you want something in your butt
Switch hookers..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
^^^^THIS...or you could suggest a double.

If it's getting boring with your regular, take a break. She may be feeling the same way.
  • mr666
  • 03-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Just say something. If she's a regular there should be some level of trust between you two to do something out of the ordinary.
Well I'll tell you what im doing for one of my guy's, in a few days when I return back to work..

Im going to throw down in the kithen, then watch a movie (netflix&chill), then rest is history Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Damn girl I'm on my way.
Tell her you want something in your butt Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah her tongue.
  • Trey
  • 03-09-2016, 07:10 PM
Get a new girl for a bit. No need to really spice things up. Just go get you a little strange. After you see new girls a couple times you'll compare and eventually you'll go back and have a blast. It's nice to have that for sure girl, but you gotta venture out.
Cheat on her and file for divorce
Damn girl I'm on my way. Originally Posted by tyboy1

You know you're always welcome, and hear y'all are good friends...

So there will be no uncomfortable moment