DATY and BBBJ

Maybe its just me, but i hate DATY with a provider that doesnt offer BBBJ. I kinda feel like im getting ripped off meanwhile she gets to lay back and enjoy a good tongue lashing. Does that bother anyone else or is it just me?
Maybe its just me, but i hate DATY with a provider that doesnt offer BBBJ. I kinda feel like im getting ripped off meanwhile she gets to lay back and enjoy a good tongue lashing. Does that bother anyone else or is it just me? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
In my honest discussions with several providers I have become friends with over the years. Daty is probably not as enjoyable for them as you think it is. We tend to forget that these ladies are doing why they do for the money not because they "enjoy the sex with us". Hell in fat and out of shape and I have ED problems. I'm not dumb enough to think I'm any good in bed anymore lmao
I solve that problem in an easy way - I don't see providers that don't offer bbbj. No exceptions.
I would rather give you BBBJ than receive DATY. I don't want to be selfish. 69 solves that though
In my honest discussions with several providers I have become friends with over the years. Daty is probably not as enjoyable for them as you think it is. We tend to forget that these ladies are doing why they do for the money not because they "enjoy the sex with us". Hell in fat and out of shape and I have ED problems. I'm not dumb enough to think I'm any good in bed anymore lmao Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I meant it like, providers dont want to suck a raw dick cause its gross maybe, or they think maybe is risky to their health, yet they are ok with the client eating that pussy. Seems weird to me.