Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Brunette shoulder length so i am told
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9 115lbs 32b - Website may or may not be accurate. NCNS after showing up at motel and waiting 45 minutes for her to text me a room number. Got fed up and left. Save your time and money on this one guys...i should have known based on what i saw in other threads but i guess the little head was thinking....
Recommendation: No
NCNS - Moved to correct forum

It will help to put her showcase on the NCNS so we know who if it's a gal here.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=166560
Bummer.

After reading her profile she seems like a Dorthy Monroe starter kit.
much the same here. a pity, and hella disappointing.
Sorry hun! Luckily Dallas is full of great ladies!
She did contact me the next day to apologize and sent me a screenshot to support her claim of technical difficulties and not receiving any messages from google account. May have been a technical issue or may not, based on what i have seen from others, so take this into consideration.
She did contact me the next day to apologize and sent me a screenshot to support her claim of technical difficulties and not receiving any messages from google account. May have been a technical issue or may not, based on what i have seen from others, so take this into consideration. Originally Posted by slimshady02
Good to know because there are so few providers in that area.
She is worth the visit, if you decide to try again. Google voice does suck at times. And her pics are spot on.
Sounds like I'm a white knight. But I've only seen her once so not going to be her wk.
Well Damn... Was looking for a provider in Denton and she looks nice enough. But too many issues.

Thank you!
Bad day to stop sniffing gue....
Goo?
I have wanted to see her but...looks good, sounds intelligent, could be all kinds of interesting but the layers of communication issues are plaguing her. If technology sucks, get a $6 burn phone and let people know what's happening. Borrow the BF's, make contact some kind of way. She's a pretty girl and I'd drive the shit run up there to see her, but not to do a Denton hang and turn around,,,
Yea she just needs to get a different for of communication. I have been rather lucky with her but I also know to text way ahead of time to schedule. She seems to work whenever she wants. It's a shame she could be soooo much more but in a pinch when one doesn't want to make a drive and time on their hands she's more than enough. But that's rare.