sneaking away from S. O. to see provider

Anyone ever stayed in a hotel room with your significant other, and had a session with a provider within the same hotel building without your s. o. finding out?
Best friend's wife in our bathroom was as close as I got to your story
A civie but not that stupid to do so with a hoogar. Duh wait till the judge hears how I got busted with a whore in divorce court.
Anyone ever stayed in a hotel room with your significant other, and had a session with a provider within the same hotel building without your s. o. finding out? Originally Posted by tornado82

Naaaww, nothing bad gonna happen....SO is clueless....
I have ocean front property in Missouri for sell too...
DONT DO IT MAN...
Was easy to set up at Winstar. I had a comp room for the SO. I already had set schedules with a provider to meet. I get separated from the SO all the time there and not always do you have phone service or can hear the phone so it worked out.
Never done it. Would hate to have the smell of perfume on me. My SO has a nose of a bloodhound. I drink/open one beer and she can smell it across the house.
I'm all about taking risk but unnecessary risk with the SO... Not for me mine already has a sixth sense
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Never done it. Would hate to have the smell of perfume on me. My SO has a nose of a bloodhound. I drink/open one beer and she can smell it across the house. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Sounds very familiar my friend
Damn... Maybe a hotel over one and then your soap in your pocket with your toothpaste so you are back to smelling like you.... same hotel might be exciting and adventurous, just more deadly in the long run.
Damn... Maybe a hotel over one and then your soap in your pocket with your toothpaste so you are back to smelling like you.... same hotel might be exciting and adventurous, just more deadly in the long run. Originally Posted by WyldeAndromeda
Mine would wonder why I was gone for a hour or so and came back fresh showered and fresh brushed....LOL Then the deadly part might follow!
Never done it. Would hate to have the smell of perfume on me. My SO has a nose of a bloodhound. I drink/open one beer and she can smell it across the house. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Plus one.
Perfect example of living life on the edge.
Shit i dont wanna be watching none of you on the tv series Snapped. Lol and I love being here but i like to be told first before i step into stuff like that as a provider.
Reminds me of the old sport of rodeo sex. Bang your wife doggie style and then say, "Boy, your ass looks bigger than your sister's from this angle." Then try to hang on for 8 seconds.
^^^^roflmao nice