Why is it so quiet?

Recently there has been a lot chatter about it being really slow in Dallas. The boards are busy but mostly with BS (and BBFS ) neither of which i care for.

There's been talk of if rates were dropped etc... but rates don't seem to have changed and incredible amount so dropping them I think actually sends a negative image. The ladies are a gorgeous as ever, and spring is in the air so everyone is wearing cute short clothes which should be getting the guys even hornier.

So it got me to wondering what really has changed in Dallas?
Nothing has changed for me, if anything things have gotten better
It's quiet in Phoenix too. Perhaps the current political farce is causing a general "soft on".
I'm having a FANTASTIC FUCKING week!
Thanks Gentlemen....
Its been good for me here too.
Everybody must be getting their tax refund, lol
It's been a great week for me. Knock on wood
I would say it's slow everywhere, not just Dallas. The number of providers that are staying logged in on p411 is a sign of that. I definitely think the rate bubble will pop and or it'll weed out some of the ladies.
I've heard it said that presidential election years are slow in some retail/service type businesses. I've no hard evidence to back it up, but those who have said this to me have a great deal of experience in their lines of work.

In an interesting corollary, the number of Showcases in Dallas has dropped by about 25 in the last month. Still over 700 ladies to choose from so, not a shortage. Wonder if a slow down has caused some attrition?

Beach
Why so quiet?? You mean to tell me you couldn't hear me cumming at all this week?
What's changed? Not OP's review count! Get out there and test the waters my man.
I'm always quite and have never been told to stfu and get busy. That's what a ref told a lady I visited. So she was ready
What's changed? Not OP's review count! Get out there and test the waters my man. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
LMAO +1
BBFS? says who?
It's spring and everyone is generally in a good mood. The cycle continues. Keep checking back.