Best forum in Eccie

I am a newbie here, relatively speaking. But I find this forum as the most interesting one of all, in terms of interactions and topics. Do you agree?
Forums should be interesting and entertaining. I certainly try to bring entertainment to this forum.
That's why read ECCIE...for the articles.
no, I don't.. I find it the most drama-filled, with a higher nonsense quotient than the other forums.

Men's Lounge is easily the best Forum.
One positive about drama; you can definitely get a realistic feel for the provider/client when s/he goes off about something. How one handles adversity says alot about who s/he is really, how s/he treats others.
no, I don't.. I find it the most drama-filled, with a higher nonsense quotient than the other forums.

Men's Lounge is easily the best Forum. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes, if you're looking for measured intelligent discourse, the Men's Lounge is by far more interesting.😁

However Co - Ed is kinda like TMZ. 😝

LOL!
One positive about drama; you can definitely get a realistic feel for the provider/client when s/he goes off about something. How one handles adversity says alot about who s/he is really, how s/he treats others. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Agree 100%