Weird feeling at amps off harry hines/denton

so i drive by looking to stop in on the well known and reviewed amps, driving on the denton dr. side, i see all look vacant with the doors closed. drove around the "plaza" and saw a trooper vehicle parked on the side of the building. didn't get a close enough look to see what kind of cop car it was but pretty sure it was a state trooper.

any news on whether LEO intervened around these shops today? just hope all our friends are alright
so i drive by looking to stop in on the well known and reviewed amps, driving on the denton dr. side, i see all look vacant with the doors closed. drove around the "plaza" and saw a trooper vehicle parked on the side of the building. didn't get a close enough look to see what kind of cop car it was but pretty sure it was a state trooper.

any news on whether LEO intervened around these shops today? just hope all our friends are alright Originally Posted by freddyfender
That is that shopping center security car. It's been there since that Bazaar was built
Let me get this straight: This "alert" is based on a guy seeing a rent-a-pig parked in a strip mall? WTF?