Trump comes to a fire. And sprays gasoline on it

• Tiny
  • 08-10-2018, 09:28 AM
The Turkish Lira was in free fall earlier today. Recep Erdogan, admired by Trump as a strong leader, has some unconventional ideas about economics, including lowering interest rates to reduce inflation. Anyway around 5:00 AM EDT the Lira leveled out at about 5.9 to the dollar. Then Trump tweeted that he's doubling tariffs on Turkish steel to 50%, and on Turkish aluminum to 20%. Immediately afterwards the Lira weakened to as as little as 6.87 to the dollar. Some believe Trump is a genius on the world stage, others that he's like a child playing with matches. Incidents like this would lead you to believe the later is true.
He's the only Turkey in this scenario.

I find it absolutely amazing that Twitler did NOTHING when Erdogan's thugs kicked and beat protesters in Washington DC. In fact, he BLEW him like a 15 minute BnG in a back alley, as he always does with brutal dick-tasters.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...testers-again/

Not the first time a foreign dictator has strongarmed Americans. Not the first time under Twitler's failed regime.

Nor is it the first time Twitler attacks the dick-taster in question with his mouth while vigorously jerking him off under the table.

Witness the latest round of sanctions against Russia. (LMAO!)

This guy gotta go. He's the king of the dick-tasters.
^^^ Look at this, folks! Tiny starts a thread fretting about how Trumpy may be turning the screws too hard against NATO "ally" Turkey. So how does asswipe respond? With a whiny post claiming Trump is a wimp who fawns all over Erdogan and lets himself be "strong-armed"!

Fucking Trump hater can't even get his talking point straight.

When you're afflicted with TDS, up is down and down is up.

But then, oinkboy was always the village idiot on foreign policy.

Hmmm... I wonder how many dicks assup tasted for breakfast this morning? From his post, I am guessing 3.
The Turkish Lira was in free fall earlier today. Recep Erdogan, admired by Trump as a strong leader, has some unconventional ideas about economics, including lowering interest rates to reduce inflation. Anyway around 5:00 AM EDT the Lira leveled out at about 5.9 to the dollar. Then Trump tweeted that he's doubling tariffs on Turkish steel to 50%, and on Turkish aluminum to 20%. Immediately afterwards the Lira weakened to as as little as 6.87 to the dollar. Some believe Trump is a genius on the world stage, others that he's like a child playing with matches. Incidents like this would lead you to believe the later is true. Originally Posted by Tiny

I find it absolutely amazing that Twitler did NOTHING when Erdogan's thugs kicked and beat protesters in Washington DC. In fact, he BLEW him like a 15 minute BnG in a back alley, as he always does with brutal dick-tasters.

Not the first time a foreign dictator has strongarmed Americans. Not the first time under Twitler's failed regime.

Nor is it the first time Twitler attacks the dick-taster in question with his mouth while vigorously jerking him off under the table.

This guy gotta go. He's the king of the dick-tasters. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tiny and the Oinkboy TDS

Tiny VVV

Oinkboy assup ^^^

This guy gotta go. He's the king of the dick-tasters.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Four dead in Benghazi while your dipshit jackass for a president took a nap before his campaign speech in Las Vegas, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Odumbo is YOUR FUCKING FAILURE, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
At very least he's doing SOMETHING , unlike the past 4 POTUS ( on a side note I'm tried of supporting the rest of the world and there social ideas)
Four dead in Benghazi while your dipshit jackass for a president took a nap before his campaign speech in Las Vegas, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Odumbo is YOUR FUCKING FAILURE, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only way these TDS members can defend anything Trump does is to bring up Obama, or Clinton.
The only way these TDS members can defend anything Trump does is to bring up Obama, or Clinton. Originally Posted by bamscram

Oh! You stupidly think Odumbo and hildebeest have gone away and aren't kibitzing from the side lines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And you're stupidly unaware that Odumbo and hildebeest are still directing venom and dark money against Trump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Oh! You stupidly think Odumbo and hildebeest have gone away and aren't kibitzing from the side lines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And you're stupidly unaware that Odumbo and hildebeest are still directing venom and dark money against Trump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
See.... more of the same.
Limited IQ and limited defense.
Take your ekim and stick it up your retarded parrot ass.
Oh wait it is your trademark to stupidity.
See.... more of the same.
Limited IQ and limited defense.
Take your ekim and stick it up your retarded parrot ass.
Oh wait it is your trademark to stupidity.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You're still the SAME Ekim the Inbred Chimp you've always been, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the stupid jackass that imagines you can change your handle every few months in overt attempts to disassociate your stupid-ass from your past stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- like inverting your real-life name on a hooker board and thinking no one would catch on.
The only way these TDS members can defend anything Trump does is to bring up Obama, or Clinton. Originally Posted by bamscram
The only way you lameasses can criticize Trump is to ...

... "bring up Obama, or Clinton."

(FYI: There's no comma after "Obama")

If you're going to continue living in this country ...

.. at least learn English and English grammar.
You're still the SAME Ekim the Inbred Chimp you've always been, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the stupid jackass that imagines you can change your handle every few months in overt attempts to disassociate your stupid-ass from your past stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- like inverting your real-life name on a hooker board and thinking no one would catch on.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Every time you post ekim it reminds me of how stupid you are.
TDS members lack facts. Not much anyone can expect of someone with your limited abilities.
TDS members lack facts. Not much anyone can expect of someone with your limited abilities. Originally Posted by bamscram

eKKKy...

TDS members lack facts. Not much anyone can expect of someone with your limited abilities.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You lack the intelligence to know a fact even if it bit you on your barnyard, hayseed-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
read an article that Russia is using the s400 missile tech as a way to split the NATO alliance.

I would not be surprised that Turkey under Ergodan voluntarily leaves NATO.