Any of you racist f*ckers joining President Tramp's Bulls*it Space Force

what a fucking joke of a human and clown ass for a president. I hope all of you FAKE RETARDED ASS PATRIOTS join this UTTER BULLSHIT Space Force and get lost in space or swallowed up by a black hole or some other odd Space fate ...put all Trump people on the Space force with a one way ticket to Mars.... good fucking riddance to you cretins

Why don't you join Somalia's space force? What good has ever come from sub Saharan Africa or it's diaspora? Aids? Ebola? Obama? Rap music?
mock all you want.

space force/space navy, whatever form it'll be in, is going to be needed in the future.
...put all Trump people on the Space force with a one way ticket to Mars.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you did that, there'd be no one to supply your EBT card, fucktard.
Your ride is waiting, sissy chapped-ass...

I'll join, only as long as i can fly a X-304 Dadelus class ship!
I want a White Star...see what I did there Shit Stain?
[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1060806096]what a fucking joke of a human and clown ass for a president. I hope all of you FAKE RETARDED ASS PATRIOTS join this UTTER BULLSHIT Space Force and get lost in space or swallowed up by a black hole or some other odd Space fate ...put all Trump people on the Space force with a one way ticket to Mars.... good fucking riddance to you cretins

BLACK HOLE.....I've heard that's racist!!!
By all your good buddies...
what a fucking joke of a human and clown ass for a president. I hope all of you FAKE RETARDED ASS PATRIOTS join this UTTER BULLSHIT Space Force and get lost in space or swallowed up by a black hole or some other odd Space fate ...put all Trump people on the Space force with a one way ticket to Mars.... good fucking riddance to you cretins

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

space force? who needs a space force when you have a Norse White GOD named The Mighty Thor? he saved your Wakanda!!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GOD OF THUNDER! THE LORD OF STORMS! THE HEIR TO THE POWER OF THE AESIR!!!!

you know .. those Norse white dudes!

hahahahahaahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UfxkgLKlyw

the WHITE DUDE THAT SAVED WAKANDA!

hayhahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahaaaaaa
The disruption of all things electronic could be as devastating to our economy and freedom as any attack with ground troops firing bullets.

We have thousands of satellites that control all aspects of our lives.

Why is it such a joke to suggest that protecting our satellite and electronic infrastructure is not a number one priority?
what a fucking joke of a human and clown ass for a president. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Have you kneeled today?
  • R.M.
  • 08-11-2018, 06:37 AM

We should meet at Centerfolds one night and chat for a minute or two. Have a blessed weekend.
We should meet at Centerfolds one night and chat for a minute or two. Have a blessed weekend. Originally Posted by R.M.
Just make sure he's not the one who gets to park your vehicle.

This is nothing but an example of a TNT, lol.

Jim
I'll join, only as long as i can fly a X-304 Dadelus class ship! Originally Posted by garhkal