WKs or Stalkers?

This question is for the ladies.

I noticed a fairly recent handle of someone who has dedicating 90% of his posts to either reviewing or fervently defending his ATF.

Although I suspected this was just the provider self promoting under another alias, she swears it is not her. I am inclined to believe her too, because his recent activity surely has caught the attention of others who are able to verify their posts are coming from different sources.

So knowing clients like that do exist, I was wondering:
  • How often does that occur?
  • It could be a nice feeling to have someone around that likes you that much, but does it stay that way?
  • Have you ever had a fanatic promoter turn stalker?
This question is for the ladies.
  • How often does that occur?
  • It could be a nice feeling to have someone around that likes you that much, but does it stay that way?
  • Have you ever had a fanatic promoter turn stalker?
Originally Posted by yourself
This is my opinion:
- How often? I hope never. I don't like to be talked about by anyone especially in the open board.
- No, it's not a nice feeling to have someone so obsessed with me or likes me that much. It's rather silly. And I have too much going on in real life to deal with someone in the hobby that is obsessed with me.
- No, I have not....cause all my clients are properly screened and if they ever show a weird/stalking/obsessive tendency, I just won't see them again. My clients know where I stand, and what happens between us ... stay between us. I have no time for drama/bs. There are more important things in life than these silly things.