Jenna

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...jenna/19031103
Didnt know if I shoulda put in alerts? Anyone else see ?
Why would you put this in alerts?
Why would you put this in alerts? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie

Because she is Jenna the thief.
  • Kmatt
  • 11-21-2015, 02:43 PM
But Is she the same girl in the pics
Because she is Jenna the thief. Originally Posted by maidenfan40
Yup! That's her.
But Is she the same girl in the pics Originally Posted by Kmatt
Said first pic is her when she was 19. Other pix could be more recent. Good looking ex-dancer.
Seen her a few times in Cheektavegas and always had a good time. That was before she developed some bad habits and started ripping guys off with her bj/handler.

Have no idea what shape she is in now....
  • Kmatt
  • 11-21-2015, 03:21 PM
She might be STAFF EDIT from what you're making it sound like that is sad
She might be STAFF EDIT from what you're making it sound like that is sad Originally Posted by Kmatt
Yup!
But before she took that road she was a real sweetheart.....it's sad indeed.....
pics with the scummy mirror look rough. Plus the thief rep. Plus the review saying she gave someone a "cold"... yikes
Plus the thief rep. Plus the review saying she gave someone a "cold"... yikes Originally Posted by prograde
Got the linck?
Thought someone posted months and months after she disappeared that he caught something from her but no idea who. I was only a lurker then so could be confusing her with someone else. I'd try searching for it but I'm not going to see her so don't really care
Recall someone posting awhile back he saw her in Allentown doing the 'stroll'.
I saw her a bunch of times in Cheektowaga and always had a great time. Last time I had an appointment with her it was a set up to be robbed. I was able to get away before anything happened. She went down a bad road but cleaned her life up. Was in school for a while but then I lost touch. Hope she is OK. She was a nice girl
She posted on Backpage under Allie. Someone claimed her robbed her recently. Google her number and you will find current pics and comments about her. I would stay away
Google her number and you will find current pics and comments about her. I would stay away Originally Posted by mississippi
Too bad, also had only good times with her before she want bad....
Looks like some of those pix are back from when she danced at Pharaohs.
She said shes in the valley in S. Blo now.