Phone issues

My hobby phone is having problems right now.
For the meantime you can get ahold me on 585 360 9581
  • XL
  • 12-03-2015, 01:10 PM
My hobby phone is having problems right now.
For the meantime you can get ahold me on 585 360 9581 Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
What the fuck is up with providers always fucking up their phones I'm sorry but to me it sounds like your excuse for "I was in a fucking haze dancing around a fire and it fell out and I know not where it went" or some shit similar but always involving the hazy part.

You know those wallets that have chains on them maybe you want to get a nipple piercing and put a chain through it and attach your phone to it.
Phones back on!
My phone was next to me the whole time, just was not able to make any calls. Misplacing it was not the issue.
  • Tiger
  • 12-03-2015, 03:11 PM
  • XL
  • 12-03-2015, 03:13 PM
My phone was next to me the whole time, just was not able to make any calls. Misplacing it was not the issue. Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
Is that because, let me guess you ran out of minutes, how does a hooker run out of minutes when you are making 100+ dollars an hour sucking and fucking dick, I am blown away at the lack of bill paying ability for most of the hookers on this website
Lol tru that
get ahold me on 585 360 9581 Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
Sent cock pic, whew
Almost never works, these girls have seen it all.
No I didn't run out of minutes. I wish that was the issue.
  • XL
  • 12-03-2015, 08:14 PM
No I didn't run out of minutes. I wish that was the issue. Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
So, with this whole new you coming soon what does that mean for your menu are you going to allow Deep Throat Greek and bareback because that would be great
  • Bluee
  • 12-04-2015, 07:30 AM
So, with this whole new you coming soon what does that mean for your menu are you going to allow Deep Throat Greek and bareback because that would be great Originally Posted by XL

Is the Deep Throat Greek when you start as Greek, but go so deep that it comes out of the mouth, or the other way around? I'm curious.
Is the Deep Throat Greek when you start as Greek, but go so deep that it comes out of the mouth, or the other way around? I'm curious. Originally Posted by Bluee
LOL!

Burner phones are always cheap garbage that break easily.
Thanks for letting us know.