Question for African American Hobbyists

Relax this isn't another stupid thread about nba policies... Recently I've become friends with a black dude and he's middle to upper class, late 30's and frankly kind of "white" in the way he acts and speaks. Anyways, he tells me that as a single guy who dates primarily white women he estimates that about 30% want him to act out rape fantasies on them. 30 fucking percent. I call bullshit but he swears it to be true. I have no black friends but I know there are a few black hobbyists on here and I was hoping they could weigh in and tell me if this is possible.
Sounds about right.
Every time I'm with a black girl, 30% of the time they want to act out a fantasy that they're raping me.... Does that count?
Rape fantasies are very common. I don't think it has anything to do with race.
I'll bet you're right.
is this a ad for ... never mind
Relax this isn't another stupid thread about nba policies... Recently I've become friends with a black dude and he's middle to upper class, late 30's and frankly kind of "white" in the way he acts and speaks. Anyways, he tells me that as a single guy who dates primarily white women he estimates that about 30% want him to act out rape fantasies on them. 30 fucking percent. I call bullshit but he swears it to be true. I have no black friends but I know there are a few black hobbyists on here and I was hoping they could weigh in and tell me if this is possible. Originally Posted by Bushman69
I'm around the same age and in the same class but I don't act 'white' because I speak proper English and act accordingly. But anyways from the women I dated not one of them wanted to play out a rape fantasy. I'm glad they didn't also. I find that odd and disturbing. That's just me though.
Rape fantasies are very common. I don't think it has anything to do with race. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I agree, not thinking it has anything to do with race...
Yes, there are some white women who want to play out sexual fantasies of this nature with Black men, but I suspect that 30% is an anecdotal guesstimate that probably doesn't translate to all sexual encounters between white women and Black men.
I've always wanted to watch a couple black guys pound the fuck out of my exes. They've all been willing to do it...I just didn't know where to look or who to ask without being shot or deemed a racist.
Rape fantasies are very common. I don't think it has anything to do with race. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
My thoughts exactly.
I've always wanted to watch a couple black guys pound the fuck out of my exes. They've all been willing to do it...I just didn't know where to look or who to ask without being shot or deemed a racist. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
I bet if you placed an ad someplace you would get many of responses.
I've dated a few white women and my current gf is white and I've never been asked to role play as a rapist but one thing they have in common is dt. During sex they all have said,"give me that big black dick" which implores me to fuck like a rapist...I thinking about initiating this sex game. Stay tuned. For once a racial topic besides the size of ones penis.
  • NC-17
  • 12-09-2015, 06:25 AM
I'm around the same age and in the same class but I don't act 'white' because I speak proper English and act accordingly. But anyways from the women I dated not one of them wanted to play out a rape fantasy. I'm glad they didn't also. I find that odd and disturbing. That's just me though. Originally Posted by BlackJedi
I'd have to second that. I'm 30; similar financial bracket just over 120 a year. I speak appropriately because all the races I know who are successful communicate effectively. I don't get why it's labeled as "talking white"or "being white" I see it as being professional. Any which case...
I listen to my peoples music all day, use the N word within my circle all day, and love all women; but am in love with black women.
I've never done a rape fantasy, that's not my thing, neither is anal and some other stuff others enjoy. But like others have said, I think some women want and expect more aggression during sex with black men...which I don't mind and at times appreciate.
I am white as the driven snow and have had over 30% want me to act out rape.

I had to take one girl while she was washing dishes and rip her clothes off and tie her up.

These are girls I had known for a while.
I would never play that game with someone new.

It isn't because he is black, it is because he likes the freaky ones