Review missing?

Was looking for the review of Katrina from buffalo from the other day so I could get contact info. I can't find it now I even commented in it so I looked up my posts to find it that way and it doesn't show any of my posts that I did. Believe the title was something song the lines of No Rub Again. Does anyone know if and why it was removed?
  • Tiger
  • 12-17-2015, 05:47 PM
No those weren't the ones but now that I saw those it was splitlicker that did the review and when you look at his reviews it's his last on titled Rub???? nope but it says it's in the recycle bin 2.0
For the time being anyways, it was pulled due to underage concerns. It is under investigation currently......
K. Thanks highwayman. as long as girl wasn't using stolen pics that was the Katrina that was around back in 2012 and has reviews.
K. Thanks highwayman. as long as girl wasn't using stolen pics that was the Katrina that was around back in 2012 and has reviews. Originally Posted by Wnysteve
Very aware of that too.....thanks!
For the time being anyways, it was pulled due to Rockstar edit, guideline somethin er other concerns. It is under investigation currently...... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Check the ecc mirror site, or the deleted reviews repository. This happens for various reasons, particularly when the management feels, for whatever reason (bad, or in this case good) they want to censor someone's remarks. It's their perogative.
  • Bter9
  • 12-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Check the ecc mirror site, or the deleted reviews repository. This happens for various reasons, particularly when the management feels, for whatever reason (bad, or in this case good) they want to censor someone's remarks. It's their perogative. Originally Posted by John Boneher
How do you check the ecc mirror site....and the deleted reviews repository?