The American People (unlike Leftists) Know The Truth - Broadcast News Least Trusted

I and a few others have pointed this out here before but the leftists just bury their heads and pretend otherwise.

Well now, a new poll shows the truth, CBS, ABC, NBC are the least trusted news on TV around:

Broadcast Network News Less Trusted

Cable news outlets are now more trusted than the “Big Three” broadcast networks, and a majority of voters say media bias is getting worse.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...s_less_trusted
I and a few others have pointed this out here before but the leftists just bury their heads and pretend otherwise.

Well now, a new poll shows the truth, CBS, ABC, NBC are the least trusted news on TV around:

Broadcast Network News Less Trusted

Cable news outlets are now more trusted than the “Big Three” broadcast networks, and a majority of voters say media bias is getting worse.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...s_less_trusted Originally Posted by berryberry
Lets not forget about Fox news, they are the ones that found out the election was rigged. Oh that's right They had to pay 3/4's of a BILLION DOLLARS for not telling the truth.
  • El-mo
  • 07-14-2023, 06:09 AM
If I were to post something like “the American people, unlike conservatives” I’d get an infraction. Any time someone wants to argue with the insane right wing talking points, they get tone-policed and hit with infractions for insults r going off topic, but it’s okay for the likes of Berry to insult and dehumanize the lgbtq community and anyone left of Reagan.

For as much as you guys love to complain about tech censorship, you hate being told about yourselves on the internet, and will run and snitch any time your delicate feathers get ruffled.
If I were to post something like “the American people, unlike conservatives” I’d get an infraction. Any time someone wants to argue with the insane right wing talking points, they get tone-policed and hit with infractions for insults r going off topic, but it’s okay for the likes of Berry to insult and dehumanize the lgbtq community and anyone left of Reagan.

For as much as you guys love to complain about tech censorship, you hate being told about yourselves on the internet, and will run and snitch any time your delicate feathers get ruffled. Originally Posted by El-mo
You have e absolutely no knowledge of who gets warnings or points for what in this forum. Boo hoo , we all get warned and we all get points at one time or another. Don't put yourself In position to get them and if you do, accept it
  • El-mo
  • 07-14-2023, 08:57 AM
You have e absolutely no knowledge of who gets warnings or points for what in this forum. Boo hoo , we all get warned and we all get points at one time or another. Don't put yourself In position to get them and if you do, accept it Originally Posted by chizzy
I can safely say that if a member is making disparaging remarks multiple times a day, every day, they are not getting infractions. Otherwise, they would be banned.
Lets not forget about Fox news, they are the ones that found out the election was rigged. Oh that's right They had to pay 3/4's of a BILLION DOLLARS for not telling the truth. Originally Posted by Cody69
Actually if you read the results, Fox News is the most trusted of all news stations.
I can safely say that if a member is making disparaging remarks multiple times a day, every day, they are not getting infractions. Otherwise, they would be banned. Originally Posted by El-mo
That only works if you consider statements of fact disparaging. Saying someone with a dick isn’t a woman is, for some god forsaken reason, highly offensive to certain people. That’s a them problem, and doesn’t make it untrue or deserving of punitive action.