Smoke filled City, But a Breath of Fresh Air Has Arrived

A lot of smoke in the air but Jill Biden definitely brought in a breath of fresh air. She is always doing something for the regular people. Not just the Rich, the normal white and blue collar workers which has been unheard of in recent years. You can actually understand her words when she speaks perfectly clear American English. She represents us good.

We have had other great first ladies, Jill Biden, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Barbra Bush, Nancy Reagan, Rosalynn Carter, Lady Bird Johnson, and Jackie Kennedy. These first ladies made us Proud to be an American. We also had a few drunks and maybe even a Russian Spy. The jury is still out on that one, you’ll have that.

Let’s thank all of these first ladies and tell them to BE BEST
A lot of smoke in the air but Jill Biden definitely brought in a breath of fresh air. She is always doing something for the regular people. Not just the Rich, the normal white and blue collar workers which has been unheard of in recent years. You can actually understand her words when she speaks perfectly clear American English. She represents us good.

We have had other great first ladies, Jill Biden, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Barbra Bush, Nancy Reagan, Rosalynn Carter, Lady Bird Johnson, and Jackie Kennedy. These first ladies made us Proud to be an American. We also had a few drunks and maybe even a Russian Spy. The jury is still out on that one, you’ll have that.

Let’s thank all of these first ladies and tell them to BE BEST Originally Posted by Cody69

did she apologize again for her "Unique as Tacos" gaffe?

yeah she's a breath of stupid air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fe169wddv8

bahahahaaaaa
did she apologize again for her "Unique as Tacos" gaffe?

yeah she's a breath of stupid air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fe169wddv8

bahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We all know who the stupid first lady was for 1460 days. " BE BEST "
We all know who the stupid first lady was for 1460 days. " BE BEST " Originally Posted by Cody69

if you say so
According to the smartest man Senile Biden knows, Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron"

That about sums up what a disaster this dumb bitch is

TWK already mentioned how she insulted all latinos.

What about her fake "Doctor" title

Or how she is committing elder abuse pushing that senile imbecile Biden into being a puppet in the White House

And of course - let's not forget the "entitled cunt" is heavily involved in the Senile Biden Crime Family Crimes
According to the smartest man Senile Biden knows, Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron"

That about sums up what a disaster this dumb bitch is

TWK already mentioned how she insulted all latinos.

What about her fake "Doctor" title

Or how she is committing elder abuse pushing that senile imbecile Biden into being a puppet in the White House

And of course - let's not forget the "entitled cunt" is heavily involved in the Senile Biden Crime Family Crimes Originally Posted by berryberry
Do I sense more hatred? I'm surprised.
You do
Hatred - confirmed
Do I sense more hatred? I'm surprised. Originally Posted by Cody69
Are you disagreeing with the smartest man Senile Biden knows that Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron" ???
Are you disagreeing with the smartest man Senile Biden knows that Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron" ??? Originally Posted by berryberry
We need to get Melania Trump back in there. She was a breath of fresh air. Be Best, I will never forget that. Plus she can say "Me Fuck You Long Time" in 5 languages. She should be the Doctor.
You avoided the question

Are you disagreeing with the smartest man Senile Biden knows that Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron" ???
You avoided the question

Are you disagreeing with the smartest man Senile Biden knows that Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron" ??? Originally Posted by berryberry
I always avoid unprovoked hate. She is 100 times better than what we had two and a half years ago. That was the"cunt". She wouldn't even hold Bone Spurs hand. Those beady eyes.

I am sure you loved her and you are going to tell me how great she was.

Jill is very intelligent. Maybe not as smart as the smartest first lady we ever had (Michelle Obama hands down) but she means well.

I am not going to get into some fake pissing match. I know who is who and what they stand for.
I always avoid unprovoked hate. She is 100 times better than what we had two and a half years ago. That was the"cunt". She wouldn't even hold Bone Spurs hand. Those beady eyes. Originally Posted by Cody69
LOL - and there it is - the real hate. Not a surprise at all. That is why you started this thread, to further unleash your hatred of President Trump and Melania.

Guess you didn't count on the smartest man Senile Biden knows declaring that Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron" did you. Oops
LOL - and there it is - the real hate. Not a surprise at all. That is why you started this thread, to further unleash your hatred of President Trump and Melania.

Guess you didn't count on the smartest man Senile Biden knows declaring that Jill Biden is "an entitled cunt" and a "vindictive moron" did you. Oops Originally Posted by berryberry
Yeah you fooled me, LOL. RIGHT.

I knew what you were trying to do. You do it so guys get point daily unless they follow your cult. I don't hate the world or all of the GOP. There are a lot of good people. I am not like you if you don't like something take it off of the face of the earth. Either agree with you or lets try embarrassing somebody.

Problem is your all time hero is a constant source of Embarrassment.
Yeah you fooled me, LOL. RIGHT.
Originally Posted by Cody69
Correction. Exposed you and your real hate.

Everyone could see why you started this thread. You alas failed.